“Family & friends”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

We ate lunch here today and it was lovely. I had the Poblano Relleno, and my friend had a huge salad with watermelon, cantaloupe, fresh apricots, feta & mint. My mother-in-law had a croissant sandwich with scrambled eggs, and wonderful side green salad. All baked goods are made in house and ingredients are fresh and local. It’s casual gourmet food.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

My wife and I were brought here by her sister and husband when we were visiting the area. What a find! Funky indoor-outdoor small cafe environment that appears to be a converted garage. The food is fabulous with large portions and the staff was extremely friendly. My wife had a "standard" breakfast of eggs. It was anything but standard. I highly recommend this establishment.

Reviewed June 9, 2018

It was a sunny Saturday and my wife's Birthday, so we decided to travel to Edison for lunch. A friend had recommended Tweets, so we chose to give it a try. Arrived about noon to find it busy, but not so that we couldn't find a nice table on the deck outside. Noted seating at picnic tables on the lawn next door, so ample seating on a nice day. My wife selected the Lamp Kebabs and described it as wonderful. Being an accomplished home chef, she usually has a comment if something is missing or could use an addition or change. Nothing this time! I selected the Smoked Salmon Pattie and Latkes. It came on a bed of Arugula with a creamy béchamel sauce over the Latkes. And topped by a perfectly cooked egg, sunny side up. A few green olives tossed in the Arugula. A very tasty dish. However the salmon Pattie was over cooked and dried out. To me salmon (one of my all time favorite proteins) is very delicate and must be carefully monitored when cooked. It needed to be sautéed with some moisture left and it would have been the perfect plate. The egg yolk provided a wonderful dipping sauce for the salmon. Friendly staff and they put a lot of food out of the closet size kitchen. I will be back! As a side note, we had a little Swallow on a wire above our table that Tweeted throughout our meal. Maybe it was trained!

Reviewed May 25, 2018

We have eaten here a number of times during our motorcycle rides. Food is always great and fun. There is something here for everyone. Prices and location are great.

Reviewed March 24, 2018

Someone in Bellingham told us to stop at Tweets. We were very glad that we did. Organic coffee and some kind of vegetable egg scramble. Delicious. Funky fun atmosphere. Highly recommended!

Been to Tweets? Share your experiences!