“Best Ruben Ever”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

This place is funky, loud at times and totally lacking in pretense. I had the corned beef Ruben which is fabulous with home cooked corned beef, house made sauerkraut and great rye. My wife had a pizza which she loved. This is a must if you are in the area.

1  Thank AngusDad

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I just happened to be having an art workshop 3 doors down from Tweets on a cloudy September day - and having lunch here was the highlight of the day for sure. A friend in the class said they had good food and she was so right. We had a fabulous lunch - I had asada tacos - three gorgeous tacos filled with beef - perfectly spiced - and mango and tomatoes and other gorgeous things - way too much for me to eat but perfect to take part home. My friend had the lamb burger that came with lovely potatoes and fruit - and we had to have a small sweet too. She bought frittata to take home. I immediately told me daughter she and her wife had to come here - the whole town is adorable. On a more somber note, my painting did not turn out too well...

1  Thank Patti4709
Reviewed August 1, 2013

This was our second year going to the scooter rally in Bellingham and our third visit to Tweets in Edison. I cannot stress how much we recommend a visit to this amazing little oasis in the middle of farm land...what a gem! Coming in via Anacortes we decided to have an early dinner (4:30) and then head to our hotel in Bellingham. My fella and I shared the Torta Rustica, and while I choked at paying $17, it was worth every penny for the amount and the quality of our plate full of food. Absolutely beautiful and very very delicious. We were apologetic to the chef because between the two of us, we just couldn't manage to finish and left a fair amount of salad. Last year we had a ridiculously good piece of fruit pie there, and this year we enjoyed a huge chunk pecan shortbread. I would hazard a guess that whatever you choose, it'll be amazing. Well worth the detour....wish we lived nearby!!

2  Thank Moochiecat
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Hubby and I took a scenic Sunday drive and were hungry by the time we got to Bow/Edison. Having not eaten here we wandered the streets in search of lunch. Tweets called to us. The staff is fun...we heard the cashier ask "what's up with that" when someone ordered a lamb burger without the additions that came with it...BTW hubby had that lamb burger (with aioli , sprouts, caramelized onions and red peppers and claimed it was THE BEST! I had the pork tacos...they give you 3 , they come with a pineapple salsa , red onions and they are so very good! I also had a light berry drink that was very refreshing on a warm day. There is a prep and a cook trying to satisfy the hungry customers so the wait may be longer than you want...but your mouth will thank you when the food comes out!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The tiny town of Edison is big on great quality eating establishments. Tweets is fabulous. It has limited days it is open, but well worth a special trip to Edison. I had their Quiche and it was by far the best Quiche I've ever had, wonderful texture and out of this world flavor. I can't imagine anything they prepare to be other than fabulous. The service was wonderful, friendly and very relaxed. I can't recommend Tweets enough.