“market buffet”
Review of Market Buffet

Market Buffet
Ranked #17 of 22 Restaurants in Bow
Cuisines: American
Description: Buffet favorites, seven days a week! Featuring unique, daily menu themes along with traditional buffet favorites, an extensive soup & salad bar, dessert selections, and a range of complimentary beverages.
Reviewed January 21, 2013

There was not one hot item in the buffet. I actually hated it. I guess people who like prawns and crab ice cold and dripping with water will like it, but I thought it was a waste of money, plus, the wait time was 1/2 hr.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We went to The Skagit Casino for dinner at the Market Buffet arriving about 4:30PM. Very few people, seated quickly and the service was good. The food was not though. Considering the dinner started at 3PM the food was not hot. I had fries (cold and hard) biscuit 9Hard as a rock) ham (warm), Asian BBQ Pork (warm and chewy). The best part of the meal was coffee and dressing. It will be awhile before returning their to eat.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Liked everything, have done for about 7 years! Nice size
buffet area, friendly staff, good variety of food, nice deserts
(Boston Cream Pie, unreal!) - nice mix of salads, Asian/American dishes and home-style...always look forward to a visit to the
Buffet at Skagit...very reasonable prices too!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Went on a Saturday night. The first bad sign was that the silverware that was placed on my table by the hostess and was wrapped in a paper napkin had red, gooey fingerprints on it. I went to the buffet and there was food cross contaminating each entree. The serving utensils were sticky, which I know happens, but yuk. The sauteed veggies had mushrooms that were raw inside. Lots of Dungeness crab in the shell but was unusually salty--I'm live in the NW and I've never tasted crab like that. I seriously thought I'd be sick later that night, but thankfully I wasn't.

Been to Market Buffet? Share your experiences!