“Exceptional food and superb service”
Review of The Oyster Creek Inn - CLOSED

The Oyster Creek Inn
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We have enjoyed the more than four years of fine food and service on Chuckanut Drive and will soon be moving all of this to our exciting new restaurant!
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
“Exceptional food and superb service”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I took my mom here for her birthday and it was one of the best meals and experiences I have ever had in a restaurant. The service was superb. The waiter was very helpful in picking a wine and his recommendation was spot on and perfect. The menu was extensive but you could see the thought put into each dish and it was hard to choose. The food was absolutely delicious, fresh and simply amazing. A wonderful experience and already looking forward to the next time I can return.

Visited September 2012

Wheatland
“Lucky Us”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

First time in Washington and took the back road on the way to Bellingham and stumbled into the best lunch ever. The service was great as were the oysters. Beautiful location for a quiet relaxing lunch or dinner. The chef takes pride in his presentation as I saw him attend to every table to make sure things were fine. I wish I lived closer as I would be back soon and often.

• Visited August 2013
Seattle
“Best Sunday Lunch”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

My wife and I had a wedding aniversary lunch here. The whole meal was first class, well presented with excellent service. The best seafood we have had in a long time. Highly recemmended

• Visited April 2013
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Vancouver, Canada
“Excellent Food and Superb Service”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I have been in this restaurant few times. Service is always top notch. Gorgeous setting, you get to see the creek and the forest while you dine. Their fish is always fresh. I almost tried everything on their menu, everything is excellent.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank coco-nut59
Camano Island
“splendid dinner”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I took my wife for her birthday and had one of the best meals we had. We started with pan fried oysters with a lemon/caper sauce, was perfect.
My wife had the halibut and I the planked salmon and again it was perfect.We finished with bread pudding and coffee. We each had clean plates after each course. We will be back soon!

• Visited March 2013