“TEN STAR FOOD AND TEN STAR STAFF!”
Review of Crystal Creek Cafe

Crystal Creek Cafe
Ranked #1 of 193 Restaurants in Bothell
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 3, 2013

My husband and I have eaten here many times (lunch and dinner), and today I stopped in for a quick breakfast. Today I decided that I must stop and write about HOW MUCH we enjoy coming here! Every meal is delicious, from the prime rib, meatloaf, REAL roasted turkey, to the salads, homemade soups, and now today the yummy breakfast! The large menu selection is filled with such a variety of items!!

In addition to the delicious food, I want to congratulate the entire staff. Every single time we come in the door we are greeted immediately, and when we leave we are acknowledged and thanked for coming in. Today I want to give a special nod to Kim for her friendly and caring service. Another very special nod goes to the gentleman Kim when I saw him run to open the front door for a lady with a walker who was just arriving. This kindness so impressed me, I had to acknowledge him!

We will continue to come here because of two reasons--delicious food and awesome staff!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

This place is popular. Show up after 9 on a weekend and you're waiting. It's really clean, the service is good. I hadn't eaten here in years, the service appears to have improved with time. I never recalled the food being that great. BUT, I ordered the Huevos Rancheros with a bowl of fruit. This was by far the best thing I have ever eaten here. The eggs were perfectly cooked, the beans tasty and the tortilla crispy. My only complaint is with the rancheros sauce which tasted a bit like it came out of a can. Otherwise, great breakfast. They came around often to refresh my water and others' coffee.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Restaurant is clean, service is great, and the menu has a great selection. Biscuits and Gravy and their scramble breakfasts are great! Try their milkshakes too! Hot Turkey sandwich is good for dinner.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We highly recommend this restaurant!

We go here from time to time for a great breakfast (served all day) or lunch or dinner. This time I tried the fish and chips. Excellent I might say with a very good home-made crunchy crust. I substituted my fries for yam fries which were delicious. The small salad was good too. We also had the Texas hamburger. Excellent as well. I have previously had their corned beef hash which is home-made, not out of a can. Everything here seems to be home-made, including their wonderful meatloaf or meatloaf sandwiches and pies. Just great comfort food all around. Take your time, relax and enjoy your meal. Treat yourself to a slice of pie or a root beer float. No hurry here. Service is always good too. Would like to see them get a beer and wine license. I think they are working on that now.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is clearly a very popular place, but they know how to handle crowds. They offers plenty of comfortable seating and free coffee while you wait for a table - and it's pretty good coffee. The food itself is tasty and comes in huge portions. We weren't able to finish our plates. Good thing they offer half-sizes, which we recommend for anyone who isn't starving. It's not gourmet by any means, but it's good value for breakfast and brunch.

1  Thank bocadey