“Great local chain of diners”
Review of Crystal Creek Cafe

Crystal Creek Cafe
Ranked #1 of 189 Restaurants in Bothell
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Lynnwood, WA
“Great local chain of diners”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

The Crystal Creek Cafe is our local "go to" place when we want simple, quality, diner comfort food. We mainly eat there for breakfast, so my review will focus on those food items--although they serve their breakfast foods throughout the day as well.

I typically go for a combo plate of meat, eggs, and pancakes or hash browns, and CCC does them all right. Lately I've been getting either an omelette or scramble, and I love their different combinations and flavors.

My daughter loves the hot chocolate with mini M&Ms in them, as well as the kid portions of pancakes and bacon.

Of note is the decor: each cafe in this local chain uses a different Americana theme. At Crystal Creek, it is WW2 nostalgia, and the walls and ceiling are covered in posters, paintings, memorabilia, old handbills, even scale airplanes hanging from the ceiling. This is especially popular with older vets who served in WW2, such as my dad. :)

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank dunadan

Brier, Washington
“Great food & Service”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

It is a great place to good and have a wonderful breakfast, brunch anytime. The food is wonderful and you get more than your moneys worth. The prices are great. The staff is friendly and nice. The decor takes you back to WWII and and Andrew Sisters. It is wonder.

Visited January 2013
4 Thank Sandra R
Washington
“Good food, good people -- great place to eat!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I took my wife, sister, daughter and two granddaughters to Crystal Creek Cafe today. Nice atmosphere, with a kind of diner approach, but modern They had a booth that would actually fits us all, with a high chair at the end. Very family friendly, and Sara was a great server. The food was excellent! I highly recommend this cafe!

• Visited January 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Excellent Homemade Cooking!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

It doesn't get much better that this place. I believe they have several restaurants now, each with a similar menu. This is like home cooking. Meatloaf, Pot Roast, Breakfast items, Pies, etc. They are very consistent on their food, flavor and quality, as well as great service. We are fans! We also like their Woodinville location.

Visited October 2012
Kenmore, Washington
“yummy”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Excellent breakfast specials - particularly love the red velvet pancakes on Sundays. Service is quick, but you never feel rushed. A great place to try.

Visited August 2012