“Go for the medium as the large is LARGE”

Uncle Peteza's Pizzeria
Ranked #72 of 194 Restaurants in Bothell
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Stopped by to get a pizza to take home. While I waited, I was even offered some water to drink. That large pizza lasted for several meals afterwards. Extremely friendly staff. Would recommend. But bring your appetite.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Really like the pizza here, have just tried the pepperoni & can't quite put my finger on what's so good about it. We make sure to stop on our way through Bothell when we're in the area. Make sure to get some garlic ranch to go along for the pizza crust!

Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

I am not a pizza fan so I tend to avoid these types of places. But when I order a pizza I only go with the uncle. The cheese and toppings have good flavor and the crust isn't drowning in pesto. I recommend uncle pizza as the best in the area.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Average in every way. Not bad, not cheap, just average. Decent crust, but nothing special. Give them a try, you won't regret it.

Reviewed July 27, 2011

Picked up a takeout pizza on the way to our hotel room & were very pleased. Finished off almost the entire large between the two of us that night! If you're a ranch fan, try their garlic ranch =) Will visit again when we're in the area.