“One of the highlights of my trip to Seattle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Review of Russell's

Russell's
Reserve with OpenTable
Russell's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 193 Restaurants in Bothell
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 39th Ave SE
Description: Russell's Dining and Bar is located in the Restored Historic 1927 Monte Villa Farms Barn, just minutes away from the Woodinville Wineries. The restaurant is on the ground floor and there is over 4,000 square feet of event space in the second floor cathedral ceiling loft. Russell's is open for dinner Tuesday through Sunday. Kitchen hours are Tuesday through Saturday 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., and Sunday 4:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Russell's is open for cafe style lunch Monday through Friday 8:30a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Chef/Owner Russell Lowell also provides both on premise and off premise catering. Russell also offers cooking classes that have been very popular for both private parties and corporate events, call the restaurant to book one for yourself.
Reviewed August 3, 2010

What a pleasant surprise!!!!!!!!!!! The entire evening was sheer perfection. Service was top notch, the filet was perfectly cooked, the chicken w/rosemary and garlic was absoultely delicious, and the salmon melted in our mouths. Russell's lounge area is warm and inviting with lots of friendly people. The bartender Jesse makes a mean pom-drop martini, too. We had such a great time, we went back a few days later. Second visit did not disappoint. Russell's is my new favorite spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank VernaP1250

Reviewed September 19, 2009

Our dinner at Russell's was included in a winery tour package put together by the City of Bothell. It was the perfect capper to an afternoon exploring the burgeoning Eastside wine scene. We'd picked up some nice wines, and Russell's food was the perfect combination.

I'll be frank, I had no idea Russell's existed until this tour. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank davidbro
Reviewed December 8, 2008

Taylor Aerospace had our holiday party at this facility on December 6th 2008, and it was unbelievable, The party was arranged for 150 people and the menu was Chilean Sea Bass or a Chicken breast with garlic mashed potatos and green beans. I had the Sea Bass and it was one of the best meals I have ever had. My wife had the Chicken, and I tasted that as well. It was almost as good as the Sea Bass. If you are looking for a place to eat in the Seattle area, do yourself a favor and give this place a try.
I am planning to take my wife back on our next date night. Then I will try the Fillet. I'll let you know how that is.

Reviewed November 20, 2008

“Russell’s” in Bothell, has the makings of a very nice establishment, but at this stage, I think you could say they are most assuredly a work in progress.

Recently, we had our Bothell High School reunion in the Loft at “Russell’s” (located in the barn just off the Beardslee exit in Bothell.) While visiting the guests was incredibly fun, the bill left us a bit surprised.

We had a small crowd of 60. Our goal was to keep it simple and elegant, while trying to keep the price affordable for our guests. We had decided to offset some of the costs.
• We brought our own table linens, napkins, and buffet skirting,
• We brought and placed our own table decorations and candles
• Provided CD music
• We even brought our own happy hour snacks.
The ticket price still ended up being $93.00 per person. The food provided for dinner was good but not nearly that good. FYI - Russell’s said they could accommodate up to 300 guests. If there had been 150 people we would have been cozy and left no extra room even for a small band. When we arrived to set-up, we were seeking direction for our slide show presentation and locating a couple of bowls for our cocktail hour snacks. Right away we noticed the head waitress had a bit of an attitude. In addition they were ill equipped to help us with any sort of space planning.

All in all I think “Russell’s” is trying hard to be something they are not. That would be more tolerable if they were just a bit more humble about their shortcomings or maybe if they charged more appropriately considering they are still, in our opinion, a work in progress. Next time, I would seek out another option, not because the venue itself wasn’t nice, but in this case it just wasn’t worth the price for admission.

BHS Class of 1978 Reunion Committee

1  Thank BothellCougs
Reviewed November 15, 2008

My wife and I found this place while staying in a local hotel while our floors were being refinished.

It has fast become one of our favorite places to take local friends and out of town guest.

The food is excellent, the prices are very reasonable, and the staff is friendly and attentive.

I would highly recommend Russell's for a causal night out, a family or business dinner.

One of my favorite things about Russell's is the fact that they have a varied menu, quality food and service, and that I don't have to drive to Bellevue or Seattle for a nice evening out.