“Casual Atmosphere”

Cuisines: American, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I've been here several times and have always had good food. I like the relaxed atmosphere. They have great Beer and Meal Appetizer options - Reasonable prices

Reviewed July 16, 2012

We were planning to eat at Rainin' Ribs in Lake Forest Park (see that review), and it turns out that they are closed on Mondays. We decided to continue driving on Bothell Way and actually head into Bothell. I found this place when searching on Google Maps. The menu sounded pretty good so we thought we'd try it.

SERVICE: At first I thought the server was getting impatient with me. She might have been a little, but I think she has an idiosyncrasy of furling her eyebrows. She wasn't overly friendly or rude. Just eh.

FOOD: The food was very good. The homemade chips are awesome and supplied plentifully! I had fish and chips and ate it all up. My hubby had some sort of steak sandwich which he said was fine. Our boys had buttered noodles and cleaned their bowls.

DRINKS: I like that they offer a sampler of beers on tap. We enjoyed our beer. One boy had OJ and the other had strawberry lemonade which they both liked. It's just a bummer that kids' meals don't come with drinks included in the price.

VALUE: The prices are average for this type of establishment, some items are a little less expensive than other places which is nice.

ATMOSPHERE: This alehouse has a nice neighborhood feel. The bar is a little sliver along the left side of the establishment and the dining area has a good amount of tables. There are TVs-a-plenty, but it doesn't lend to a sports bar feel. The wood floors and exposed brick add a nice touch to the place.

We would try his place again, especially if our Bothellite friends could join us. The menu has lots of good items worth trying!

Reviewed May 30, 2012

It is fresh, menu specials change, great beer on tap

Reviewed May 29, 2012

My group waited by the 'please wait to be seated' sign while others breezed by and sat down. When we asked if we could get a table we were treated rudely. Our food was good, our service horrible.

1  Thank lynn p
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Small classic bar/pub in downtown Bothell. Always a number of good micros on tap.
Food can be so, so, but the "Spicy Cod" I had last night did not leave anything to wish for.
The ones in our party who ordered burgers were not too pleased, but it "passed".

Place can be a little bit noisy (bare brick walls) but it is after all a pub.

Ample parking behind building and close access to the Sammamish River Trail for those who bike by (just cross the bridge).