“Great breakfast spot!”

Ranked #12 of 193 Restaurants in Bothell
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I've been to Alexa's many times for both business meetings & weekend family breakfasts & continue to consider this one of my favorite breakfast spots. The coffee is great, kids menu extensive & reasonably priced, & food delicious. The waitresses handle the family crowds with smiles on their faces & seem to be genuinely happy to work there.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband and I rarely go out for breakfast on the weekends (restaurants are usually too busy) but before Christmas we took our sister-in-law out for breakfast at Alexa's which is a favorite of hers. It was very busy but we did get a table quickly. Mismatched plates and coffee mugs make the place unique. Very friendly staff. I would recommend if you do enjoy a good breakfast (and there are some healthy alternatives to the basics)

Reviewed September 13, 2013

My husband and I came in on a coupon. We ordered the reuben sandwiches. He had the clam chowder and I got the tomato basil soup. We liked the sandwiches okay, but both really really liked the soups! The wait staff was pleasant. The signs are fun to read and I can tell they are trying to be a great meeting place for the community. Our waitress didn't ask us if we wanted anything else before she gave us our check. We might have considered trying a dessert.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We found this place when in town for a wedding on urbanspoon. They were quick to seat us and super accommodating of our 5 month old and his tired antics. They didn't hesitate to fulfill our every whim and made us laugh while doing it. Thank you Alexa's!

2  Thank MikeKelsiJu
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

I have lived in Bothell but had never been to Alexa Cafe. We went in a Sunday morning and it was excellent. A friendly face met us and sat us at a clean table. Someone asked us if we wanted drinks right away and they came promptly. The coffee was good and strong, Seattle style. The waitress was cheerful and attentive but not overly so. The banana French toast was very good and came in good time. The atmosphere is perfect for a nice breakfast, good lighting, plenty of space between tables, good audio system at perfect volume. I highly recommend it.