“Good and Friendly”

Thrashers Pub
Ranked #145 of 200 Restaurants in Bothell
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We have become regulars and never fail to enyoy our meals (great cheeseburgers and chicken fingers), drinks (good beer selection and spicy bloody mary's) and entertainment (NFL ticket and lots of local color). I don't know what we would do without our weekly trips to the pub....especially during football season!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Personally I do like loud music, fabulous crowd with chikas around you to give your eyes a treat. But unfortunately its missing here the day I visited. Me and freind just had a beer, play some snooker and chat among ourselves, it was kinda non happening, but may be its only for that day, generally pubs and bars are live over weekends, we went their on weekday. Please see other people views too before making any impression for Thrashers pub using my review. Enjoy

Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

The food here is consistently good. Trying all you can eat crab (Dungeness) night for the first time. I ate steak, but the seafood lover across from me is in heaven!!! Kudo's for great service on a busy night.