“Really good food”
Review of Lombardi's

Lombardi's
Reserve with OpenTable
Lombardi's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 189 Restaurants in Bothell
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Lombardi's Restaurants, as in Italy, the dining experience is held to a high regard. Meals are a time to enjoy the food that brings family and friends together. Great pride is taken in the preparation of our dishes, and we are committed to sourcing locally whenever possible, using only the finest ingredients in our kitchens. Located one mile north of Thrasher's Corner in Bothell, Lombardi's features authentic dishes that are rooted in the culinary traditions of Italy, paying homage to the seven honored ingredients of Italian food - olive oil, garlic, pasta, tomatoes, olives, basil and love. Dive in to the Tuscan Prawn starter, Pizza Margherita or Veal Saltimboca - but don't forget our wide variety of delicious pasta entrees. Vegetarian & gluten free options available. Both Italian and Washington wines are a focus of the wine list. Enjoy daily happy hour, live music on Thursday nights, and patio dining. Owned by a mother and daughter duo, and driven by an experienced culinary team, Lombardi's is a local favorite that delivers seasonally inspired dishes. Open kitchens, warm colors, and old school Tuscan charm offer a relaxing yet vibrant place to dine. Lombardi's is connected to the Italian culture, which we embrace in our authentic tastes and menus. With our small plates that are perfect for sharing, entrees inspired by travels through Italy, and desserts created in the Italian tradition, we invite you to experience home style Italian cuisine that will bring you back to our table time and time again. Lombardi's Italian Restaurants. Always fresh, vibrant, & delicious.
Seattle, Washington
“Really good food”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

We had a ladies Christmas party there in a separate room. I had the salmon which was one of the best I have ever had. Also the mashed potatoes were excellent. Great chocolate mousse for desert. The only thing I didn't like was the Italian Onion soup. It was very spicy without warning. We all had to figure out our own bill, but we were able to pay separately by credit card.

Visited December 2012

Eastsound, Washington
“Many fine places in Bothell, this isn't one of them”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I tried this place with some friends last week since it is a new place, close to home. The menu was standard Italian with a good HH selection. Kudos for having a large selection of local wines and spirits--but you pay more for them. The service was quite slow for the amount of people seated. The food was downright bad. I've had better frozen pizza than the personal sized one I ordered. The baked pasta in alfredo sauce my friend ordered was dry and chewy. As mentioned by another reviewer, there were no wonderful Italian cooking smells when we entered, so that should have been a heads up. Very disappointed. Olive Garden in disguise.

• Visited November 2012
Bothell, Washington
“Lovely interior, good service”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We visited this new restaurant for lunch. I was impressed by the beautiful interior and the professional service. The bread basket and garlic/oil came quickly and our servers were attentive. The water glasses were kept full. The quality of the food was good -- the menu has selections from pasta, pizza, salads and sandwiches. The portions were of reasonable size. I would go back for a celebration or a date night.

• Visited October 2012
Bothell, Washington
“Tasty hand made Italian.”
Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

While the food is very tasty the ambience is not very good kind of like eating in a grade school cafeteria very noisy very limited space. The service is very good, very friendly, and very efficient. The food is quite good I want to make that clear, very well crafted food. A quite limited but very good wine selection is available, the prices were not too bad. The noise level and the lack of intimate dining just spoiled the experience.

Kenmore, Washington
“So-So”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Well, we were big fans of Masala which was the previous restaurant on this property and were sad when they closed. We saw the signs for Lombardi's our thoughts went right to the first place we visited in Issaquah when we moved here years ago. We loved that restaurant and all the food was wonderful. Now upon trying this location, we were a bit disappointed when we entered and didn't smell any good smells that are associated with restaurants cooking. Ok, so we overlooked that and proceeded to peruse the menu. I already looked online and knew what I was going to get.
I was surprised at the prices for the neighborhood but figured that the portions would be huge. They were not and then I figured that the prices justified how good the food was, negative also.
Well, I got the chicken parm with spaghetti and the sauce was wonderful. It had a great taste and texture. I am an old school Italian cook and like to cook my sauce for many hours. This was a really tasty red sauce. On the other hand, there wasn't enough and I found myself asking for two extra cups of of it to add to my pasta and meat. I ate all on my plate which is unusual because I like to take some home for the next day. I would grade it a step above Olive Garden. It looked and tasted similar to their chicken parm and spaghetti. We started with a Margarita pizza to check their pizza taste and with the price of $10.95, were very disappointed to see the almost personal pizza (my son could have finished it himself). It had 6 small pieces and not much cheese on it. Not very Margarita-ish and not worth the price. Maybe for lunch as a personal item for someone but don't waste your money unless you aren't hungry.
My son got the shrimp scampi and he said it was good but also ate the whole thing. My husband got the Veal Marsala and didn't care for the taste either.
I would hope that the restaurant sees this review and tweaks a little and lowers the price point for the community and has specials. I don't really care for restaurants that have everything ala cart. Can't you throw in a small salad for your customers? I don't think we even got bread?
Oh well, hope this review helps some people and this becomes a neighborhood favorite. I don't really live close but knowing the name, we drove a few towns over to try it. We will try lunch next and see if things are a little cheaper, if not, we will not be back. Could get the same meal for much cheaper somewhere else. Sorry...

• Visited September 2012

Been to Lombardi's? Share your experiences!