“Great BBQ but service is lacking”
Review of Carolina Smoke BBQ

Carolina Smoke BBQ
Ranked #9 of 193 Restaurants in Bothell
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

A second visit to this establishment left me disappointed. First visit 6 months prior was a hit. Change in management, seemed to cause a cut in customer service. Order was delayed and incorrect. I haven't been back. The food was pretty good, but have had better.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Friends introduced me to Carolina Smoke two years or so ago, even though I work about a mile from Country Village. The food is always good. If you go there with several friends, get the Sampler. Everything is delicious and there's usually plenty to take home.

I wish there were smaller portions which were less expensive -- however the lack of those things doesn't keep me away.

The owner will come out after the food is out, come and sit down in the dining room and chat with you while you watch whatever game is on the screens. He shares his passion for good food, and the pride he takes in what he does.

I noticed only on my last visit that there's an outdoor deck. I will keep that in mind for the few sunny days we have left this year and for next year.

Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

If you crave BBQ and your in the Bothell area, this place will take care of it. Very good BBQ. Different sauce choices at your table, really good sides. Located in country village I'm not sure people know its even there yet. Soon to be a hit I'm sure.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

This is a little place located in the Bothell Country Village in Bothell, WA, right outside
of Seattle. Two of us had pulled pork sandwiches; one had potato salad (really good) and one had slaw. The other (a guy) had a hot links/pulled pork sandwich which he loved. The owner came out (outdoor space) and talked to us and was very proud of his stuff. Since I'm really from Oklahoma (though born in NY) and also have a place in Tucson, I'm VERY familiar with good barbecue. This was really really good, not great and the barbecue sauce could have been wayyy more spicy for me but prob good for WA people or visitors who aren't used to spicy food.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

While this place wouldn't be anything special in the South, for Bothell its the best around without having to go to Lake City or Rainier Valley.