“Great place to stay in Bothell, WA”

Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - West
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Bothell
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We really enjoyed staying in Extended Stay America in Bothell, WA. The bed was very comfortable and the shower was great. The location was convenient to downtown Seattle and there were many restaurants in the area. We would recommend this hotel to our friends and family.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
MAGDYI, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - West, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Thanks for choosing Extended Stay America Bothell West for your lodging needs during your recent visit to Bothell. I am glad it was to you satisfaction and really ap you feedback. Thank you much for recommending our hotel to your family and friends . we hope to see you soon. All the best from everyone here in Bothell.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I was diagnosed with stage 3 Ovarian Cancer on Oct. 6th, 2012. While traveling as newly retired couple in our motorhome, married for 43 years. All of a sudden I found myself single, (my husband couldn't handle my diagnosis.) and I needed somewhere to stay while going through treatment. Apartments were too expensive, as I would need furniture, bedding etc. I searched online and found this Extended Stay America, on 228th street in Bothell, Wa. Then everything started to fall into place for me. I made an appointment to look at the rooms. At the front desk were two ladies looking very friendly and professional. I told them my name and immediately Marilee and Kelly told me about all my options and Kelly showed me some rooms. I wanted a first floor room, which was no problem. The first room she showed me was the only one I needed to see! I couldn't believe my eyes. Here is a beautiful, clean room with a perfect size kitchen, fully equipped with everything I need to cook some healthy meals. But that wasn't all, the bathroom is large lots of storage space, and Towels, TP, soap, best of all a bath tub! It had a king bed, office space, dining space and so much more. The best part of this whole package has Truly been the Staff! They couldn't do enought to help me move in. I feel like I really have family here by my side, who truly cares about me and always offering to go above and beyond. If it wasn't for Marilee, Kelly, Karen etc. I really don't know what would of happened to me. I had Chemo through Janurary, and major surgery on Feb. 6th, then 4more months of Chemo. Knowing I can stay here as long as I need to gives me tremendous peace. Plus I look forward to see "my girls" smiling faces as I come and go for my treatments....

And God Bless my new friends!

Sincerely;
K R Haughy Bussey

• Stayed: February 2013
MAGDYI, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - West, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Respected Ms Bussey

It Gives me immense pleasure to be able to respond to such a wonderful , caring, Feedback of our hotel as well as the staff.
Sincere thank you from All of us at Extended Stay America. I feel so proud that we were able to provide you a home away from home experience during your tough fighting times and I am glad it was to your liking and satisfaction. I Know you re still going thru some testing times but I feel so grateful that there are staff member, Kelly , Karen , Merilee , at the hotel providing you there best of the support , if nothing else , a sincere smile. We wish you a speedy recovery and bright healthy future.

All the best .

Reviewed February 18, 2013

This hotel has been a great find! It is conveniently located near many restaurants and stores. My son and I are staying in the area for medical reasons. The first week we stayed at a different Extended Stay America, which was fine. Then we found this one closer to the clinic. To our delight it is a terrific place to stay. The staff have always been friendly, helpful and professional. They go out of their way to help and accomodate. We will be staying here this week and planning to be here the week after. No need to look for a different place to stay. We are very happy where we are.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
MAGDYI, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - West, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Thank you for taking time off to provide feedback of your stay at Extended Stay America- Bothell Canyon park. Your feedback is very much appreciated and I am glad that your stay was to your satisfaction. Thank your kind words  recognizing our team e. It means a  lot to us . Your encouragement is very motivating and we are grateful for the same. Hope to see you soon, Best wishes from all of us at Extended Stay America Bothell canyon park.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

My wife and I recently needed to be away from the house during a renovation project and to our delight we discovered Extended Stay West in Bothell Washington. The entire staff was awesome from beginning to end of our month long stay. Not only was it affordable and convenient to everything we needed but after getting to know them it became very obvious they cared about us, our needs and respected our wishes. We have already recommended Extended Stay to our family and friends and to you as well... If we ever have the opportunity we will defiantly stay with them again...I also found out these places are all over the country and will be my first call wherever we travel...

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
MAGDYI, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - West, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay at Extended Stay America, Bothell West was to your satisfaction. I am gald we were able to provide what we promise which is a clean comfortable room with service with a smile. Thank you for recommending us to your family and friends, it is much appreciated. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed November 29, 2012

I've stayed here 2 months and never had a bad day!. Staff is professional and very helpful. Environment is clean and you will not bet the price. I've stayed at several hotels in the area and for this hotel far succeded my exceptations. Extended Stay you have a customer for life. Thank you!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
MAGDYI, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - West, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay was to your satisfaction and we were able to provide a clean , comfortable housing for your extended stay .We understand you had other lodging options but we really appriciate making us your hoe away from home. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this facility for 6-days due to a surgery done in Seattle. It was our first time staying at an Extended Stay America property. We were very very impressed and would definitely stay there again. From making reservations directly with Karen at the hotel to our checking out process, I do not have not one negative comment. The room provided everything we needed for a "home away from home". I would very much recommend staying at this property. It can't be beat for the price, convenience, fantastic staff and efficiency.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
MAGDYI, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - West, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us.Hope things well went with surgery .Your feedback helps us to improve our services for even better guest esperiance.I am glad your stay was to you satisfaction. We hope to see you soon, thank you again for choosing Extended Stay America Bothell -West.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Spent 10 nights here while in town assisting a family member. The staff were great, friendly and accommodating, moving us to a room in a better location on request. Room provided everything we needed for a "home away fom home", coffee maker, minimal cooking facility, refrigerator, table to eat on, easy chair, laundry. Bed a bit hard, "grab and go breakfast" limited, with oatmeal packets, breakfast and snack bars, packaged muffins, fruit and coffee, but there is no facility kitchen, so they are limited in what they can provide. If you want more, you have a kitchenette in your room. No gym onsite. Cleaning only with extended stay, but clean linens available. Would definitely make this choice again, all other similar hotels in the area were significantly more expensive. Location provides dining and shopping options within walking distance.

Room Tip: Avoid a room on the first floor near the entrance for privacy reasons. Couldn't open the curtain...