“Good value and clean hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bothell

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bothell
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Bothell
Denver, Colorado
“Good value and clean hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

Spent a couple of nights in this hotel for a business conference. Every thing from easy check in, friendly and very customer oriented employees, to my room, cleanliness and easy check out was outstanding. Room was a bit outdated and TV was not flat screen with very little channell selection. Dined in the small restaurant both days and also had the free full breakfest on second day. Food was good quality and very reasonably priced. Did recommend that they offer some healthier food but had no complaints. A special request for sweet potato frieds versus regular was easily accomodated. Would defintiely stay here again and certainly recommend it to anybody else.

Room Tip: I stayed in 225 but would avoid it only because there must be a motor on top of the bathroom on the...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ManagerBothell, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bothell, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback regarding your stay with us during your Conference. Our employees are very passionate about what they do and we are so pleased to hear that you noticed this during your interactions with them. I am glad you enjoyed your time in the restaurant and felt that everything was reasonably priced, but most importantly, of good quality. We are glad you will be visiting us again in the future. Thanks again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

This is hands down my favorite hotel! The staff are phenomenal and the rooms are always clean. I got engaged her on my last stay and it was icing on the cake to my fabulous stay here. They let me check in early and the breakfast was fabulous. You want to stay here!

• Stayed January 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ManagerBothell, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bothell, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Congratulations on your engagement. We are so pleased that you had a wonderful experience while staying at our hotel, from our great staff to our clean rooms and full complimentary breakfast. Thank you for the wonderful comments. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Flanders, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

A three day business trip in the Bothell area brought me to this hotel. My Portland, OR associate selected it because it was close to our meeting destination. I flew in from NJ. Checking in was very pleasant. The girl at the desk was efficient and friendly. The lobby was great; a large lounge with fireplace, a bar for happy hour and a large area for the breakfast buffet. The pool looked a little green, but hey, it was January. The buffet was extensive, even had eggs Benedict on morning. All Five Star.
So why the three star? First, the layout of the hotel is sprawling. My luck, I was at the very end of the longest corridor. I have issues with walking long distances, so to get to the lobby was a mile-hike for me. Even parking and entering on the side of the building was a pretty good walk. Okay, not a real issue others. But the room, although clean, was dingy. Definitely needs renovation to something brighter and more up to date. The TV was the big old CRT box with fuzzy reception. Washing being dank and rainy many days of the year does not flatter a room like this. Size was normal, not to be considered a suite by any me and: two beds, chair, dresser and a desk. It did have a microwave and a fridge.
There is one thing that annoys the daylights out of me. Wireless that you need to constantly log into each time you use it. Most services I experience in my travels is you may need to log in once per day. I can accept that. But logging in when I get out of bed to check emails, then pausing to shower and dress, then have to log in again is annoying. Am I being picky? Sure. Why not? I spend many nights in hotels per year on business---and pleasure trips --- and I know what makes my life easier and also things that do not. Business travelers have a lot of little things to deal with and re-logging in many times is a waste of time. As I have been told, “Every keystroke ca
costs money.”
So, if you have no concern with my minor negative issues, this hotel will be fine you. It is right off the I 405 freeway so it is easy access to the traffic jams.

Room Tip: Get one first floor close to the lobby if possible. Bring you own mobile hot spot.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Bob B
ManagerBothell, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bothell, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback regarding your stay. Thank you for the 5 stars in regards to your check in, the appearance of the lobby/lounge area, encounter with our front desk staff and the complimentary breakfast buffet. I appreciate your feedback regarding the decor of our hotel which will only assist us with our future renovation plans. I understand as well regarding technology and how things need to be more simplified. I will work with our corporate team to find out more information in regards to repeated log in concerns, however I do think it is due to security precautions. We look forward to seeing you again in the future while in the Seattle area. Thank you.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

I was here for a business presentation. I loved the personal attention I was shown, as well as the respect, kindness, and conversation by Frankie, the bartender. It was cold and rainy outside, but warm and friendly inside. Thank you so much.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ManagerBothell, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bothell, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Your comments mean so much to me. Thank you for letting us know we made you feel at home. I am sure as a business traveler is it difficult being away from family and friends, so I am pleased to hear our staff made your experience with us enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

This is the second time we've stayed at the Country Inn & Suites in Bothell. The first time was not on purpose and we had booked out of last minute desperation when our original accommodations had fallen through. We had such a great experience the first time, we decided to stay here again.

The reason we came back had a lot to do with the price and all that you got with it. With our BCAA card we got a really great discount that included a king sized bed, free wireless internet (sometimes hard to get for free in 4+ star hotels), free buffet breakfast that is more than just muffins and croissants, and in room microwave and refrigerator. That and really friendly and accommodating guest services. For us, that was perfect. Having breakfast included was huge for us because that saves us about $20 a day.

Granted, this place isn't fancy and they do definitely have that old "country" feel to it, but that's really not important unless you intend to spend a lot of time in your room. For a place to crash in the evening and sleep in a bit in the morning, it's a good deal for the price. The beds are very comfy and the rooms spacious. There's also always free coffee, tea, and cookies in the lounge area. I don't really need a flat screen tv and the internet, while slow to start, works just fine. I had no problem on my 4G android. Just don't stream videos online.

Room Tip: Get a king sized bed. Only get a suite if you have more than 2 people, otherwise it's not worth...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ManagerBothell, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bothell, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your 2nd visit to Country Inn & Suites Bothell. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our staff, found our hotel comfortable, clean and spacious, and that you see great value for the price you paid. We look forward to your return visit!
Hyderabad, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

The country Inn & Suites in Bothell is great value for money. The rooms are very spacious and they have a fantastic staff, always eager to help and extremely pleasant.
Since, I was there for work I have to say their WiFi could be a lot better (it needs to be faster). Their breakfast is quite repetitive but not bad tasting.
All in all I would definitely go back there even if it was not work related.

Room Tip: I've always got the pool facing rooms and they seem quite OK
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
ManagerBothell, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bothell, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your stay. I apologize for the challenges you experienced with the internet, but I am very happy to announce that we have just upgraded our internet, offering much greater speed and efficiency to our guests. Thank you for the very kind comments regarding our staff and I am pleased to hear that you found them pleasant and helpful. We look forward to seeing you again.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

We stayed one weekend night. The restaurant was closed, it is only open mon- thurs. The advertised price did not include taxes. The room had a phone at the desk and one by the bed but the one on the desk didn't work. The coffee maker only had decaf, we had to go down to the front desk to get regular. There were only plastic water glasses and coffee cups and one of the coffee cup sippy lids had been used by someone else. The tv is an old analog tv. The wifi signal was too weak to work with an iphone 4gs. AAA gives this place 3 diamonds but we think two is generous.

• Stayed November 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
ManagerBothell, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bothell, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Thank you so much for your feedback and I am sorry to hear that you did not have a 5 star experience. I apologize that our restaurant is not open during the weekends, but I certainly hope you were able to enjoy our full dinner menu available 7 days a week from our Lobby Lounge and room service. Thank you for the details provided regarding our internet service, which is being upgraded as we speak, as well as the TV's which will also help us with our future renovation plans. Thanks again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bothell
Red Lion Inn & Suites Bothell
Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Bothell, WA
Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Woodinville WA
McMenamins Anderson School Hotel
Residence Inn Seattle Northeast/Bothell
Holiday Inn Express Bothell-Canyon Park (I-405)

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bothell? Share your experiences!