“Cozy and fun”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Main Street and 102nd
Transit: Metro stops on Main St. for 312 or 372, Sound Transit 522 are a short walk to Main Place
Description: Tandem Wine & Cheese Bar, located on back side of Main Street in Downtown Bothell, pairs an extensive collection of wines with fresh-made Northwest cuisine. Offering the highest-quality cheeses, breads and salads to luscious and decadent desserts. Including an array of seasonal, rotating nightly dinner specials. The decor and interior are warm and welcoming, filled with charming antiques and collectibles, Tandem provides a perfect ambiance to spend quality time with family and friends. Come gather around our table!
Reviewed January 5, 2012

We ate here on Dec 30 and had a great time. This is a very small place so I would definately recommend a reservation if you are planning to go. The food was great, and even though the chef accidentally made my steak closer to medium to medium rare, it was still very good, but he insisted on making me an entire new dish which was excellent. My wife had the pork dish which was fabulous, the sauce was what made it. Overall we really enjoyed ourselves and will definitely plan to be back.

2  Thank barcb

Reviewed December 13, 2011

Well, the fillet mignon, pork tenderloin, chicken masala and seared salmon were all great, the wine list is small but very good, the salad is actually remarkably good (and I'm not a big salad lover), and the desert is rich, but very tasty.

It is somewhat pricy, it's a special-event kind of thing, and you want to sit upstairs. But go there and enjoy.

2  Thank retired_old_jj
Reviewed May 6, 2011

Wonderful dinner at Tandem. My husband and I love wine and grew up in wine country of California. So love good wine and cheese. The cheese plate at Tandem is the best, finely put together cheese with fresh fruit, oilives,crakers, nuts,and peserves. The small restaurant is really fun, with a great atmosphere. The couple that runs it put their heart into everything they do, and you can tell from the warm greeting, to the food preparation. We had a perfect time, and are making this one of our date night spots. Some finer deatils, for sure try the Chicken Marsala. The field green salads that came with the meal were awesome. Be sure to check out their website and their story of how they started this neat place. I like to go somwhere I feel connected to what I am experiencing.

3  Thank mysweetgb