“Hilton Garden-Bothell, WA”

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Bothell
Phoenix, United States
“Hilton Garden-Bothell, WA”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

This is a very nice and clean hotel. I have stayed her many times for my business trips to Woodinville. I have stayed here by myself, as well as with co-workers. I will continue to stay here and recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Delta, Canada
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Hotel and staff were exactly what you would expect. Everyone was pleasant and helpful. Rooms were nice and clean. Furnishings and decor are out-dated and need to be upgraded. Schindler elevators are installed so you know what that means… Breakfast was decent but if you eat healthy it's way over-priced for $10.95 a go. Oatmeal and fruit is not very expensive. Lots of shopping nearby and some good Restaurants in the area. I would give this Hotel 3.75 stars out of 5. Cheers!!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 1, 2013

This Bothell hotel exceeded our expectations in every way, from the lovely lobby and warm welcome to a nicely appointed room. Service was efficient and speedy, and the meal a good value. We will be back again.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

The Hilton Bothel is in a perfect locations for any mini-vacation to Seattle, with a car. The hotel is lovely, but not cheap - although since it includes parking we considered it in our price range. The hotel is near everything you need and although they do serve breakfast there is a lovely little country diner next door and the Country Village Shops are a must to see!

New York City, New York
Reviewed November 29, 2013

The thing that really stands out about this place is the annoying labyrinth of parking lot speed bumps through which one had to navigate to actually get to the hotel. The hotel is set at the end of a retail shopping/restaurant area and there is no quick in and out. There is also underground parking available -- a good thing in rainy Seattle -- however it fills up pretty fast -- I did not able to get it at all during my three day stay. The outside parking is iffy, and one night I had to park near one of the restaurants -- not a huge deal but it was raining and I had my work rolly-bag & it was slightly inconvenient. As for the hotel: initially I was impressed when I walked into the lobby -- it appeared updated, renovated, shiny & new. Then I got to my room -- the reno crew obviously did not get to room 421 yet. It had a tacky wall paper border around the ceiling & that crappy good-for-nothing wall-attached hair dryer. Yes, it worked, however it did not compare to what I usually find & have come to expect when I book a room at a Hilton Garden Inn. Usually the rooms have that nice, full power professional hair dryer available in the room (it usually comes in a black gosset with a concentrator or diffuser attachment) - this really makes a difference when I am staying for a few days. I guess I should have called ahead to see if they carried this item. The bed of course was nice -- no complaints there. The bath towels were a little more worn that I would expect -- and I only say this because they were worn enough for me to notice. The customer service varied by who gave it: on my check in night, there was a gentleman who was seemed "busy" making notes or something at the check in desk -- he was polite, but curt and all business. And not that I need to be welcomed by name, but this usually happens, I think it is standard whether or not you are a Hilton Honors Member-- but it did not happen here. I was also not thanked for being a Hilton Honors Diamond Member. Like I said, I don't need this but I stay at enough Hilton Hotels and it seems to be an exception when it does not happen -- well this was that exception. On the other hand there was another lady at the desk in the morning (she had pretty hair jewelry) who was exceptional in her customer service. She was kind and welcoming and I hope she is recognized for her contribution to this hotel. Breakfast was actually pretty good -- I asked for an omelette and it was great. The next morning I did not have breakfast - I just wanted to grab a bagel and a yogurt & some fruit & go, so I asked the hostess for a carry out box; she may not have communicated the situation right away to the gentleman server because he was busy helping someone else at the time -- but when he did notice me I was already toasting my bagel -- and instead of greeting me with a smile & a nod or asking me if he could help with anything (I needed a plastic spoon to go with my yogurt) he just kept looking at what I was doing -- did he think I was stealing?? When I finally decided to put an end to his passive aggressive glances, I informed him that I was carrying out and that I had a breakfast pass -- with this information, he quickly yelled over to the direction of the kitchen "Oh she's got a coupon!". Maybe he thought I was deaf? Anyway, that whole situation needed improvement. I come to this area a few times a year -- so would I stay here again? Probably not based alone on the annoying parking situation. But for those folks who enjoy the big chain restaurant experience, you'll appreciate being able to walk to one of these places as opposed to driving (especially if you were able to get a good parking space).

Room Tip: Ask to be placed in a renovated room!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Phoenix, AZ
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Greated like family - treated like treasured guests. Quick check in, underground parking (free), great proximity to a large variety of restaurants and clean quiet room. Will return any time I am in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Tacoma, Washington
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Loved the hotel, the staff, and the amenities including pool, hot tub and breakfast. We were in Bothell watching a HS football game, and decided a night away from home would be fun. The bed was luxury, as was the room. Only downside was the heater didn't work properly, however staff fixed the problem right away. Noisy neighbors partying until after midnight was the only down side of an otherwise wonderful over nighter.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bothell
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bothell
Red Lion Inn & Suites Bothell
Comfort Inn & Suites Bothell - Seattle North
Holiday Inn Express Bothell-Canyon Park (I-405)
Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Woodinville WA
Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Bothell, WA? Share your experiences!