“We stayed here for our honeymoon”

Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Bothell, WA
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Bothell
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We stayed here for the first part of our honeymoon & they upgraded us to a spa suite our first night. The jacuzzi tub was wonderful! It was nice to have the business area to use so that we could look up places to visit online. The bed was big and comfortable and staff was always there to greet us and make sure we had everything we needed. The only thing that would have made the stay better is if breakfast was not so expensive. ($11.95 a person)

Room Tip: If you want a jacuzzi tub for 2 with a large flat screen to watch tv, ask for the spa suite!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
HiltonGI-Bothell, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Bothell, WA, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Congratulations are in order! We are so happy you chose us for your special occasion.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Our sons had a hockey tournament in Seattle and this hotel was chosen for us. We are used to loud, tired hotels in the Seattle area for hockey tournaments and were so happy and pleased with this hotel. A special shout out to the great breakfast staff (especially April) and to Karen, in housekeeping: we forgot something and she arranged to have it sent to us. It arrived two days' later. Terrific experience.

Room Tip: The suites are a good deal.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I commented to Kelcey in the hotel restaurant, "Y'all treat us so nice" and she replied,"We have to, or you might go on Trip Advisor and blow us up"! We all laughed at her remark but it made me think, maybe I will go on Trip Advisor and not blow you up but build you up as you all deserve. My family and I have over 250 room nights in 26 different states during the last 8 months and I am convinced that "nobody does it better" than Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Bothell. From the manager to the busboy and everywhere in between these people are consistently head and shoulders above the rest in service and professionalism. As a team they are a well oiled machine of grace and hospitality. I could go on and on but I'll close with this; From my family to the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Bothell family, "Thank you all very much"! Oh and if you should ever read a poor review of these fine people, trust me, it says much more about the reviewer than the reviewee. Wow! Spell checker really choked on that last word reviewee.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for the build up! Quite simply, it has been an honor and a pleasure serving you and your family.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I selected this hotel based on location, and based on the fact that I am a Hilton person. The hotel is very clean, and the food (when wanting to eat at the hotel) was pretty good - even if a bit pricey for what you get. The only issue I had was upon returning one night after a long day I found I had no clean towels. The room had been cleaned, and the dirty towels taken away, but no clean ones left. After a phone call, new ones were delivered within 10 minutes. I will be staying here again next week on another trip into town on business.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor, away from elevators and ice makers
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 3, 2013

we stay here when we go to james g murphy kenmore auction, my son loves the pool and the food for dinner is very good, hotel is clean and the rooms are very well kept, we will return again
only neg is they open resturant at 7 am should be 6 every day and dinner opens at 5 would like a bit earlier

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We did the American Girl package to celebrate our daughter's 8th birthday. We're from Portland and she had saved money to buy her first doll. We stayed at the Hampton Inn last year and loved it, but hey don't do the package. When I was calling hotels in the area to ask questions, Christina at the front desk was extremely patient and helpful. I asked if we could check in early and she said to call the morning of our stay and ask. I called at 8 am and Keith said were ready for us! They even had the fourth floor room with a view of the wetlands that I requested. We still had to drive. We checked in at 1 pm. The room was immaculate. He hotel is only 2 years old. When we left to go shop, I asked Keith if they could put the doll beds in our room while we were gone and requested another bath towel and more shampoo (Bath and Body Works). He contacted housekeeping before we were out the door. The girls loved the doll bed surprise when we returned. We headed to the pool. It is much smaller than it seemed from the pictures on the hotel's website and it was cold! I headed straight for the hot tub. The rest of the family braved a few minutes in the pool before joining me. Later we requested the girls' cookies and milk. They were delivered on a huge tray with cups and plates in both kid a d doll size. A big hit. Breakfast at the restaurant was included. Great cooked to order buffet! Large selection. Nice waitress and great cook who made me feel comfortable bough to brave eating an omelet. I'm gluten free and rarely eat out due to the risk of cross contamination. Check out wasn't until noon. I think this hotel gets more weekday clients. We saw 4 other room groups during our entire stay. It was quiet and calm. We all agreed we were very well taken care of. Only complaints were the small, cold pool and the beds. They have adjustable air pockets in them. None of us slept well. We definitely prefer the beds at The Hampton Inn.

Room Tip: Request a room overlooking the wetlands on the fourth floor.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Kudos to the hotel manager for handling what could have been a sticky situation. We were staying at the Hilton Garden Inn for 2 nights and to our surprise, so was a group of youth hockey teams attending a tournament. Now as a former "hockey Mom" I know how roudy these kids and can and was a bit concerned. As it turned out, i was right; the herds of kids running and screaming in the halls made in impossible to sleep. I called down to the desk after 11 asking for some relief and the noise quieted quickly. I considered moving hotels but thought the problem might be the same anywhere in the area.Amazingly the second night, you would not have known there was a big group at the hotel. Evidently there had been a multitude of complaints and the manager let the families know that the noise would not be tolerated. Thank you for being considerate of all of your guests. Your hotel is lovely and I would not hestitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank onygo12
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bothell
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bothell
Comfort Inn & Suites Bothell - Seattle North
Red Lion Inn & Suites Bothell
Holiday Inn Express Bothell-Canyon Park (I-405)
Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood
Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Woodinville WA

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Bothell, WA? Share your experiences!