“Great stay!”

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Bothell
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great stay!”
Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

Very nice HGI property. Front desk employees were very friendly and helpful. Wonderful breakfast buffet with more options than other HGI properties. Great location off 405 with lots of shopping and restaurants nearby. Highly recommend.

• Stayed August 2012
HiltonGI-Bothell, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Bothell, WA, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Thanks for the review; That was very nice of you. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and had opportunity to visit some of our neighbors… Restaurants and more in our front parking lot, Country Village a mile down highway. And there’s shopping, casinos and more wineries than you can shake a stick at, just a few miles up the road.
Regarding our location, we have a simple little reminder on how to find us. We are located out back of the Outback. Once you are in the parking lot just off the 405, there are a few blue signs with HGI logo pointing our direction (which is North). But just remember to continue past the Outback Steakhouse… We are literally out back of the Outback.
Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We enjoyed a recent stay while visiting relatives in the area. The room was comfortable, clean and quiet. The staff was friendly and efficient. The hotel felt new and fresh. I would highly this hotel if you are in the area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Troy, Michigan, United States
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Great value!

Very clean and nice hotel with new furnishings. Really comfortable bed, Bath Body Works shower amenities, free wifi & free parking! Adjacent to many restaurants and cafes - very convenient!

The access could be a bit confusing if you visit the hotel for the first time.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Thanks for noticing the details and mentioning our restaurant neighbors. There are lots of choices within walking distance. Now for the segway…
Regarding the confusing location, we have a simple little reminder on how to find us. We are located out back of the Outback. Once you are in the parking lot just off the 405, there are a few blue signs with HGI logo pointing our direction (which is North). But just remember to continue past the Outback Steakhouse… We are literally out back of the Outback.
Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!
Prince George, BC, Canada
Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

I would have been prepared if I had read previous reviews but you have to go through the strip mall to find the hotel. Friendly night staff, beautiful room and quiet and yummy breakfast for $10.95 if you are not a gold member. Highly recommend if you are in the area

• Stayed August 2012
Bothell, Washington
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I am a writer and I needed a few days away from home to revise one of my books, "Invisible Money." I always stay at the newest and best place possible, regardless of price. No upscale hotels in this area but I heard the Hilton was fairly new so took a chance.

The location is well hidden--hard to find! They should have emailed me a map and directions. I had to stop and call for help, to get here.

I checked into this Junior Suite an hour ago. The desk is in a dark windowless room. The only window is in the bedroom--where it is least needed! I tried to change the room but was told ALL rooms are like this. Further, the room was too cold when I checked in. I switched the thermostat to "heat" but it looks like they've turned the heat off for the summer. Will have to get a sweater.

I will very reluctantly give the place four stars for being quite new, but for my purpose, one star would be more accurate. Just too, too depressing working at a desk in a windowless room.

Oh, one more complaint. I use a CLEAR modem for the Internet (very private!) and it needs to be near a window for a good signal. Back here in the dungeon it's just barely working.

Room Tip: I assume rooms not facing the highway would be quieter.
Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
7 Thank JJLUNA1914
HiltonGI-Bothell, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Bothell, WA, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We greatly appreciate your honest feedback. While we consider our hotel a “hidden gem”, we understand that getting lost can be quite frustrating. When our guests complete their reservation online, they are immediately sent an email confirmation featuring a directions link and map. I do hope that our guest service agent was able to quickly and efficiently point you in the right direction. I was thrilled to hear we were host to a local author and your feedback on the writing process has certainly helped us understand how we can provide better service to our guests. Please call me directly when you make you next reservation with us, and I will be sure to do my best to ensure you have a well-lit and comfortable writing retreat.
Sunnyvale, California, United States
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I stayed at this hotel in July 2012 for 3 nights. The first night I was given a room facing the freeway. While the noise from the freeway was not super loud and I was still able to sleep, it was still bothersome. The next day I asked for and was given a room not facing the freeway. There was no freeway noise in that room. The staff were very friendly when I asked to change rooms and also when I asked for some help with directions. They also provided free cookies in the lobby. The bathroom was very clean. My rooms each had a microwave and small fridge.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the freeway
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Seattle, WA
Reviewed July 31, 2012

It's near the freeway but far back enough to be quiet. Room & bath was very clean and friendly staff. The hotel is at the far corner of a shopping mall and there is only one way in and out. If you are using map quest or similar to find the hotel you will only be led to the turn in off the road.

Room Tip: Ask the hotel for directions.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
HiltonGI-Bothell, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Bothell, WA, responded to this review, August 1, 2012
Thank you for your outstanding review and comments about the hotel! We have been working very hard to go above and beyond for our guests and we truely appreciate that you noticed and enjoyed your experience. Please come back and see us again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bothell
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bothell
Red Lion Inn & Suites Bothell
Comfort Inn & Suites Bothell - Seattle North
Holiday Inn Express Bothell-Canyon Park (I-405)
Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Woodinville WA
Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Bothell, WA? Share your experiences!