“Had better visits”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This Applebees's is in our neighborhood, so we're probably there 1-2 times/month. We stopped by for mid-afternoon lunch and definitely caught the shift change. We were not greeted when we walked in and had to wait several minutes to be seated. By the time the server came by we had enough time to choose our meals, so we ordered drinks and food at once. When he came back with our salads, no utensils. There was no one even close to us that we could flag down to get a fork! Finally, about five minutes later our sever appeared with utensils. Our meals were average, although my husband found an onion skin in his burger. There was no manager to be found, so I didn't even have the opportunity to complain. It will be a long time till we go back there.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Went for dinner with hubby, 3 children and baby. Staff were VERY welcoming, food was VERY reasonable (used the appetiser and 2 entrees for $20), came VERY quickly and tasted good. Server brought sling for baby car seat to go on, colouring stuff for the kids, and was VERY attentive.
As we were leaving we were thanked for visiting and received farewells from our server and the hostess.
(Never been to an Applebee's before, seen the ad's on TV and like the "Welcome Back" slogan - wondered if they were going to be that good and they were. We have since been back to another Applebee's on our road trip, and will likely return in the future.)

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Applebee's has a nice variety of food options to please almost anybody. We do the curbside pickup quite often, which is quick and easy. Love the confetti chicken, and my husband's favorite is the cowboy burger!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Got a gift card, so we thought we would give them a try.

Food was decent, but the appetizer was better. Service was good, place was clean and well kept.

The food was average at best, for chicken penne, the chicken was over-grilled, tasted like it was packaged, not fresh, Alfredo sauce tasted like it was from a jar, bought across the street at the grocery store. Tasted like something I would throw together at home if I was in a hurry. The breadstick that came with it was much better and tasted freshly baked.

If I want an average dinner I will choose this over Denny's.

1  Thank KJ9000
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I've travel all over this country and I must admit Applebees was usually my last option. This one is different, parking is great, wonderful atmosphere, awesome food but what makes this one special, is the people that work there and come there. Go there and see for yourself. Eat, drink, and leave with a great attitude.