“Great Family Night”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 228th
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We had a great meal on Friday night with a multigenerational meal. Dinner was tasty, service good and dessert yummy. We appreciated the gluten free menu and the wine selection. My only complaint was the over pours on the bottles of wine. Servings should be 4 to 5 oz, not 7 or 8.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

On a Sunday drive, feeling a tad hungry, I found the Bonefish Grill in Bothell. It's kind of tucked away off the I-405 exit to Bothell. Being so near a highly traveled intersection, it is surprisingly quiet, being up, around, above and out of sight of the hubbub. The ambiance is pleasant and low-key. I had appetizers and a beer in the bar. There is a fine range of brews on tap. They are known for their full array of cocktails and variety of spirits. I wouldn't know, but the bartender seemed to be busily and efficiently shaking up and pouring out an assortment of intriguing drinks. What really made me choose to comment on Bonefish Grill were the outstanding Bang-Bang shrimp. A signature appetizer, on special Wednesdays all day for $6.00 - IN WASHINGTON. $5.00 in all other locations. (What's up with that?) But, seriously, they are well worth it. Read the description on their website. Spicy with a nice glaze. I also had two of the fish tacos which were also very tasty. A favorite of mine, they ranked right up there. The price, for the quality, quantity of the food and the service is very reasonable. And it is certainly a cut above the rubber stamped chains of steak and seafood places, while being comparably priced. I'll see if my view is changed after a night with full dinner.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I am an admitted fish snob, raised in Anchorage and Seattle, and come by it honestly. The service was outstanding! This is a chain restaurant, but one of the better ones I've experienced. Everything was well prepared, but the calamari could have had less batter so the calamari could shine. I like that you can have fish prepared to your specifications and it actually comes to you correctly.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I was in from out of town and happened to be staying nearby. I met a friend at Bonefish for a drink and discovered it was happy hour. Bonefish offered a nice selection of bargain priced drinks and appetizers, which my guests and I enjoyed. The atmosphere was friendly and the waitstaff attentive.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

In a shopping mall off exit 26 in Bothell, WA, we found a Bonefish restaurant. Had eaten in one before in Tampa, FL and had been very pleased. This one well met our expectations. Really good service and the food was hot and delicious.