“Happy Hour made the wallet happy”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #3 of 194 Restaurants in Bothell
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 228th
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Was surprisingly pleasant that a restaurant chain was very delicious. We went because we had a coupon. We had friends who raved over the Bang Bang Shrimp. Food was very tasty. Portions for happy hour were more than plenty.
We will return.

1  Thank sweetp623

Reviewed July 27, 2012

We chose this restaurant for a dinner with my dad, who is visiting from out of town. Being rather new to the area we wanted to check it out. The atmosphere was nice and cool on a warm evening, which we appreciated. Our peach martini and margarita hit the spot! The menu is varied and it was difficult to make a selection... everything looked so good! Our server was very sweet and knowledgeable and the food was great but the timing of the service was noticeably lagging. We were easily there for two hours. We WILL try it again, I know. We don't particularly like to eat "fast", but a reasonably efficient experience is always better than feeling left hanging.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

I have been a fan of Bone Fish Grill for the past several years. I like the food, find their bang bang shrimp to be one of my favorite dishes. We went to the Gill and were seated promptly, and that is where the problems started. Our server was distracted, or trying to do too many tables. It was 15 plus minutes before the server came to the table, and with simple drinks it should have not been a long wait. We waited again for the drinks and ordered appetizers, have to have those Bang Bang Shrimp. About 20 minutes later we got our appetizer, and ordered out dinner. Another 20 minutes went by and finally the food arrived. Then a wait to get drink refills, and a wait for the bill, a wait for the papers to sign, and finally after 2 hours we finished and left. I left angry and wrote a letter to the manager the next day, detailing the entire even, and I never got a response. Nothing….. So like I said, gave the restaurant a chance to say something, and they ignored me. Bad decision.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I had gone to Bonefish Grill in MD and was impressed so I stopped in at this restaurant a bit beofre the dinner crowd with my wife. Nicely decorated. Could do without the electronic tablet menus. There is such a thing as to high tech.

I was surprised at the prices. We had two bowls of gumbo becuse the prices were high and 2 drinks and an appetizer - great calamari - over $40. The food was quite good but A bit to expenssive.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

This is my favorite place to eat. I love all the fish dishes but my favorite is the Ahi. They never rush you & are always very friendly.