“Absolutely best Mexican food”

Mazatlan Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 74 Restaurants in Bonney Lake
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Buckley
“Absolutely best Mexican food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I love Mexican food and have eaten at most of the local Mexican restaurants and always have at least one Mexican dinner when we travel so have eaten our favorirs all over the US. I had the best steak fajitas ever a few days ago at this restaurant. So many places overcook the vegetables or the steak is tough - these were absolutely perfect. My husband's chili Verde was excellent. The restaurant was very busy but we still got excellent, friendly service. It is a beautiful restaurant. Would recommend it as one of the best restaurants in the area.

Bonney Lake
“Welcome Amigos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Had lunch with a friend recently..As always the food was plentiful, hot and great. Staff was very attentive. As we were leaving , the owner checked to see that our visit went well. Nice touch. Best Mexican restaurant in Pierce County.

Visited March 2013
Seattle
“Very good service, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

I always have to order something not quite on the menu. The waiter is always so accomodating that I never feel like I am asking for anything unusual, which I usually am due to my dietary restrictions. This food is very good, served fast, a you get a lot of it. Many rooms, many booths, they can seat a lot of people. The bar is well separated from the dining area, which is nice for families.

Visited January 2013
“My favorite in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

This is my favorite Mexican in town! So good and service is always friendly. Well always be back for more!

Bonney Lake, Washington
“Delightful Dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

This location is fairly new in Bonney Lake but this Mazatlan used to be just blocks away.

The restaurant is tucked just off Hwy 410 just East of 214th. Beautiful setting. The restaurant is HUGE so they can accommodate large venues.

Guests are warmly greeted and quickly seated. The chips and salsa are delivered to the table before you order drinks.

The menu selections are extensive. I tried the carne asada salad offered for $9.98 It was amazing. This salad was enough to share...but I didn't. The carne was sooo tender. I chose to have ranch dressing and my husband chose the blue cheese. The dressings were served on the side. Both were great tasting.
My sister chose the arroz camerones $15.98 and ordered a dollop of sour cream on the side. We loved our meals so much, we went back four days later and ordered the same things.

• Visited June 2012