“Best Thai Restaurant in the Bonney Lake/ Lake Tapps / Sumner region!”

Thian Thai Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 77 Restaurants in Bonney Lake
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2012

What we like best about this restaurant is the ability to call in our order and drive thru to pick it up! Quality food with drive thru pick-up...incredible!!

The food is great and they offer gluten-free options on most of their dishes if you just ask. With very reasonable prices, this is often our go to place when we need take out!

Reviewed October 3, 2011

We had heard about this restaurant from friends and then read the reviews. The food is as good as people say it is. The place is small but charming and we enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed July 3, 2010

We recently moved to Bonney Lake from West Seattle and were looking for our new favorite Thai restaurant. We stumbled upon Thian Thai and were duly impressed with the quality of the food.

I love the volcano which is large shrimp and chicken in a sauce that is one of the most amazing things I've ever eaten. My husband lived in Thailand for a year and this restaurant gets his stamp of approval for authentic, delicious Thai cuisine.

The owners are very charming and our meal was very affordable.

1  Thank Mary H
Reviewed May 13, 2010

My wife and I eat a lot of Thai food and this is one of our favorites. The dishes are very authentic and well prepared. Not a fancy setting, but the ingredients are very fresh and the food is consistently good. Also, the prices are VERY modest for the quality of food they are putting out. I would say we have eaten here 30 plus times and have yet to have a bad experience. When I started eating at Thian Thai I asked for a dish that was not on the menu and the lady would remember every time we came in and would ask me if I would like that again. I appreciate little things like that. Their service is always very good and done with a smile. Their dinner combos come with an eggroll appetizer, your choice of special entree, and a dessert of sweet black rice or ice cream with blackberry sauce. The red curry dinner combo comes in a carved coconut made to look like a volcano and tastes fantastic! All of their curries are delicious. We venture all over their menu and everything has been good. Another cool feature is their drive-up window. You can call in your order and come grab it at the drive through window in 10-15 minutes. How great is that?

Reviewed April 30, 2009

This is really fantastic food. Order the Pad Thai noodles with chicken and add prawns, and the red curry chicken with brown rice. Delicious!!! It IS NOT fancy. Clean, good portion sizes and very fair prices.