“Great Little Mex Restaurant”
Review of Paso Del Norte

Paso Del Norte
Ranked #5 of 44 Restaurants in Blaine
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Vancouver, Canada
“Great Little Mex Restaurant”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

This is one of our favourite places to go for Mexican. Great little place wit great food at a reasonable price. Chips and salsa are awesome, drinks are good and food is most enjoyable (with large portions). Can't recommend the place enough.

• Visited April 2013

Blaine, Washington
“mexican food”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

They have a good reputation and a lot go there. I find tho it isn't as good as it used to be. I live here and enjoy good Mexican food. Theirs is OK but I have had better. I think they are too big and have lost some of the ambiance they used to have.

San Francisco, California
“Enjoyed Our Meal”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

There's not much in downtown Blaine these days but this place is well worth stopping for. The prices are very reasonable, considering the amount of food served. Everything tasted fresh, not over cooked, presentation was attractive, there was probably too much food as we couldn't finish!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank E N
Calgary, Canada
“Just stumbled in to find this GREAT Mexican Restaurant”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

My wife and I were getting some mail from Hagens of Blaine and decided to try some Mexican food at this Restaurant. Our 1st time in and it was a wonderful experience. The food was great...we each had sizzling fajitas (chicken and steak) and a Large frozen margarita. The waiter was so-so, didn't understand too much english but was friendly and efficient. On the way out i asked if there was an internet cafe around...I had to get a tracking number for one of my Hagens orders. The waitress was real friendly and offered her cell-phone so I could get the tracking number....gotta love people that help you!

The restaurant was real clean, nice atmosphere...great prices and we will definitely be back. We ate at 1pm and stayed full all day...it was a treat!
I recommend this place to anyone, they will not be disappointed!

• Visited December 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“Good Stuff”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We stopped in here on our way through town. We ordered giant margaritas! The service was friendly and fast. The man who brought our food out (can't remember his name) was really great! The food was authentic mexican, and delicious. There were meat eaters and vegetarians in our group - we were all happy. On the way out we were given some of their home-made spicy chili chocolate! I wish I had bought some extra bars it was SO good!!!

• Visited September 2012

Been to Paso Del Norte? Share your experiences!