“Great massages -- beautiful waterfront location”

The Spa at Semiahmoo
Ranked #9 of 12 things to do in Blaine
More attraction details
Owner description: The Spa at Semiahmoo offers those in Northern Washington State an extensive array of skin care treatments amidst the tranquil setting of a stunning AAA Four-Diamond resort. Its spectacular seaside location provides the ideal refuge for rejuvenating mind, body and spirit.
Reviewed May 25, 2014

My husband and I have each been here for 5-6 massages over the past couple of years. Lovely reception area that immediately sets the stage for your experience. Although the resort is undergoing a significant renovation the locker rooms/washrooms don't seem to have received any recent TLC. Our last visit was in March so this may have changed. Other than that space being a little tired-looking (and, disappointingly, no complimentary toiletries), the spa is really nice.
There is a steam room, which I love. I'm pretty sure there's a sauna but I'm not positive so check that out if it's important to you. The co-ed waiting room is cosy with a gas fireplace and comfortable seating. All of our massages (typically deep tissue) have been outstanding, done by therapists who have clearly been well trained. Comfortable rooms, heated massage tables, soothing music, everything you would expect. If you book a treatment, you get access to the heated outdoor pool and the gym for the day, as well. We've never used them so I can't comment on those facilities but I think it's a neat perk. Nice restaurant on the property to get a light meal afterward...and then maybe a walk on the beautiful beach!

3  Thank 604Beachbum

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We had the most luxurious time at the Spa!! My husband had a 100 min hot stone massage with Deb and simply could not give her enough kudos!! My facial with Danae was divine!! Thank you for giving us such lovely care and energy!!

1  Thank Beverly S