All reviews massage chair the cottages covered porch living room fire pit full kitchen coffee maker cabin accommodations pans linens
Reviewed June 22, 2017

I simply can not say enough good things about this place! Jake is so friendly and helpful, You know you are in for an amazing time right from the moment you call to book your trip he even helps you plan fun things to do while you are there (we never would have found miniature world if not for him). The cottages are clean and comfortable and safe which is a big deal to me when I travel alone with the kids with all the amenities you could need or want. We have stayed here many times before and cant imagine staying any where else. The cottages are cozy and make you feel at home, The grounds are lovely and the staff is top notch. Thank you Jake for another fun filled trip, we will return again and again and I HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking to stay in the birch bay area!

Room tip: We have stayed in several different cottages and they are all great!
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Jake N, General Manager at Birch Bay Getaway, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2017

Thank You so much for all the kind words. We really enjoy having you back again and again- it makes us feel good that you enjoy the resort!

Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

The cabins are clean and cozy.The staff are nice it's beautiful I love it here there nice views out here it's nice and sunny out in birch bay the cabins are really nice beds are cozy birch bay get away is the best place.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Jose M

Thank you for the nice review- please come visit us again soon!

Reviewed April 14, 2017

I just finished my third visit to Birch Bay getaway. We stayed in the Eagle's Roost and found it to be our favorite cabin. The large double jacuzzi was our favorite part, and we spent every evening relaxing in it after taking a trip to the beach. We just love how close the beach is to this adorable getaway, and all of the great food within walking distance. Jake was welcoming and accommodating during all of our stays. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a warm and cozy space away from home, at an affordable rate. We will be back!

Room tip: The Eagles Roost has a very comfortable set up with a fireplace and jacuzzi
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mischelle J

Yes, that Jacuzzi is something else! It is big enough to have a small party in- we cant wait to see you again!

Reviewed April 14, 2017

Having just stayed at the Birch Bay Get Away (For my fourth visit.) I feel compelled to update my previous review with another positive one. It's a novel experience staying at this Resort. I'm glad to see Jake still hasn't lost his colorful management techniques. Unless you are really stuffy (You know who you are.) You really need to try this mode of relaxation....AT LEAST once!

Room tip: If you are having a romantic interlude....Make sure you give the Eagle's Roost a booking!
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

WOW, this was your forth visit! When you come back again please let us know if there is anything special we can do for you!

Reviewed February 26, 2017

I would never recommend this place to anyone. We booked a cabin while there for a job and the first night my boyfriend woke up with a bite and the next night he woke up several bites. We contacted the manager and they put us in a hotel for the night and still wanted to charge us for that nights stay. He said that he would have a professional spray the cabin but it was just a couple of his workers. The next day he called to say that it was safe to return to the cabin and stated "There is no reason to look for bedbugs". Sketchy. We went ahead and stayed another week and still woke up with bites and even whelps. Also when we was leaving to go back home he wanted to charge us for another weeks rent which we would not be using. He told me that if I had everything out by noon then he would have no reason to charge and when I called and told him Id have everything out he said that he never said that and also didn't believe that we was going home and didn't understand why we wouldn't want to pay for an extra weeks rent. He also stated that he's never had a bedbug problem in 14 years yet there is several reviews about bedbugs. Do yourself a favor and look for somewhere else to stay.

Date of stay: February 2017