All reviews massage chair the cottages covered porch living room fire pit full kitchen coffee maker cabin accommodations pans linens
Reviewed March 20, 2016 via mobile

I got a second chance to be back at this wonderful place called Birch Bay Getaway. The place was so clean and homey. One thing I enjoyed most is the massage chair. I did not want to get out of it, it was so relaxing. It was like getting a professional masseuse whenever you need it, at anytime!!! Having wine while on hot tub was oh so glorious!!! The view is majestic, it is facing the bay where you get fresh air. I highly recommend this resort if you guys want to relax or unwind. This is the right place!!!!

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Rosalie B
Jake N, General Manager at Birch Bay Getaway, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2016

We are so happy that you choose to come back again and again. I have to agree that massage chair is the hit. Yes, we did some film production over the weekend and the sunsets here are to die for! Please come back against soon so that we send some of that Tranquility and Serenity your way!

Reviewed March 4, 2016

so nice to overlook the water and sunsets in the evening. A last minute trip and well worth it. The rooms in the front offer great views overlooking the water. Fireplace is a added bonus. Steps from the water.

Room tip: rooms in the back are unique and quiet the ones in the front overlook the water
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank lynne b

Thank you so much for your positive review! Your forgot to mention the firewood is available at n/c for the guest in the suites. We cant wait to see you again!

Reviewed January 30, 2016 via mobile

We rented 5 cabins last summer for our large family reunion. It worked out great! There were outside areas to gather for dinners ( 25 of us)
And yet we could escape to a quiet cabin if we wanted some alone time.

The cabins are cute, the staff is very flexible and helpful ..... We are doing it again this summer!

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank barbieverrel
Jake N, General Manager at Birch Bay Getaway, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2016

Dear Barbie, I wanted to Thank You for this positive review. We are really looking forward to hosting your lovely family again, please let us know if there is anything we can do in advance to make this the best possible stay for you again this year!

Reviewed January 6, 2016

We rented a cabin/cottage from Birch Bay Get Away for a few days over the Christmas holiday. Our cottage - Sandlewood - offered two bedrooms, full bath, living room and compete kitchen at an extremely reasonable rate. Plus dogs are welcome for an additional/nominal fee. Everything was clean, comfortable, and only a short walk to the beach. We were delighted to find such a great spot off season where we could wander the beaches, visit local sites and spend a day in Vancouver, B.C.

Room tip: Each cabin/cottage offers different amenities, so speak with Jake, the manager, who can help you select the perfect setting.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Jennifer S

Thank you so much for your kind words Jennifer. Yes, we love dogs and like to keep our fee's down so that our guests can have the best possible experience their pets! We are pleased that you found everything clean and comfortable! Please do come back soon, right now that US Dollar goes a long way at those fine Canadian restaurants!

Reviewed January 4, 2016

I reserved for 5 nights and after a week needed t change my dates, Jake was very receptive and it was not a problem. I was there over New Year's Eve, very cold weather, but the heat worked well and there plenty of ht water/great water pressure - criteria I judge all places on...Willowwood aced it! My only dissatisfaction was that I never did get internet...but it was clear that "not all devices" will connect. I loved walking around and seeing the statues, the landscaping, tile mosaic and the huge metal bird...FANTASTIC! And, New Year's Eve, Birch Bay had an event where people come and set off flares at 7pm. All around the Bay, it was a sight. I enjoyed my stay, and when I return, I will be staying at one of the cottages, I hope to be in a different one next time.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Suisunali

Thank you for your kind words and appreciation of the statues and the stainless mosaic Eagle by our resident artist Michellino! Yes New Years Eve is the is where it happens here at the Birch Bay Getaway, the views are great and we are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. See you again next year!