“Nice beginnings for new owner”
Review of Little Red Caboose Cafe - CLOSED

Little Red Caboose Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I've been to the cafe when there were different owners. They were really nice but the new owner has shown that she has a bright future running this cute little caboose.
We showed up at 2:55 PM on Saturday, not knowing the place closed at 3 PM. We would have turned around and left but Patty said she would try to make anything we wanted on the lunch menu.
She was cleaning up but cheerfully took our "to share" order.
The roast beef panini was tasty and we each had our own potato salad which was made just the way we liked it. Not too much dressing with some egg.
The attractive looking baked goods in the display case were individually wrapped and we were told, homemade instead of being purchased.
The coffee tastes better than what some other coffee specialists serve too!
I'm wanting to return to try real made-from-scratch pancakes next.

3  Thank MayAndMel

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Very cozy. Not much seating, but that is what makes it special! Great food and views! The hashbrown creation they have is sooooo yummy!!!!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Found this little gem last Sunday morning. The staff are terrific and although we only had coffee and muffins they were VERY good. Loved the setting and would tell anyone visiting Blaine, do not miss this spot!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Blaine doesn't have many good breakfast options, so when I visited the Little Red Caboose Cafe on a recent morning, I was very happy to discover the new owners and their fun, yummy menu. There is something for everyone, and some things you won't see many other places, including the "hash browns casserole". Very "thumbs up"!

2  Thank schwakes
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I and a friend ate lunch at this cute little cafe in Blaine Wa. The service was excellent and the new owner catered to our special needs. I had a gluten free biscuit with melted cheese that was incredibly good. It is not easy to find really good gluten free bakery products. This was excellent. My friend had a panini that was delicious. We ate outside over looking the water and boats. We couldn't have asked for a more delightful experience. My decaf cappuccino great. If you are in Blaine I recommend that you give this place a try. The new owner and she is working hard to make this a success. I think she is well on the way. I will certainly go back.

2  Thank slipsett