“Always Lovely”
Review of Woods Coffee

Woods Coffee
Ranked #1 of 34 Coffee & Tea in Bellingham
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

I'm always satisfied with my trips to woods. Great service, nice selection of eats and well made drinks. The facilities are clean and well designed.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

This location is very scenic and great for taking a stroll along the various city trails meeting here. The atmosphere is good and the staff friendly. It is important to time your visit as often there are no parking spaces available near the spot and at certain times there are long lines to order and no seats inside available. One of our favorite locations for coffee/treats.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Woods Coffee has done a great job with it's location and it's atmosphere. Beautiful wood, fire places (inside and out), and customer service is two thumb up. Personally, the coffee/espresso doesn't taste that great to me but if you are getting it iced or a coffee shake it's just fine.. plus they have a lot of other options such as tea, bagels, etc. Beautiful place, amazing view, but I prefer Moka Joe for example and I think they are a bit spendy too.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

We walked the wharf to Boulevard Park. Woods Coffee had a hopping business but service was very efficient. The coffee is always good here and the coffee shop is very inviting and comfortable. This has to be our favorite location yet with it's fabulous views.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I love it when I step into a city I know nothing about, disregard the local Starbucks, choose a coffee shack at random and come across the best coffee I've had out here in the west.

1  Thank vyakal