“Good inexpensive food”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good inexpensive food”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

good and cheap teriyaki is always good to find. To-go food and in restaurant dining is fast and efficient. Nice staff.

Visited October 2013

Bellingham, Washington
“Great Teriyaki - Quick Service”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I'm never dissapointed in a meal from Hana Teriyaki. This little 'hole in the wall' restaurant in old town always serves up a hot & delicious meal. Meal's are always served in a styrofoam box whether you eat in or take out. Nothing fancy about this place. I have their number stored in my phone and call in for a quick dinner pick up. We usually always get the same thing of chicken &/or beef teriyaki with gyoza &/or egg rolls. Always tastes fresh and just as good or better than other teriyaki places in town. Definitely my favorite for teriyaki in Bellingham.

• Visited November 2012
Bellingham, WA
“Friendly Service, Average Cuisine”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Stopped by for a quick lunch at this little hole in the wall down near the bay in Bellingham. VERY friendly young lady at the counter and VERY quick service. I ordered a plate with rice, teriyaki chicken and gyoza. About $7.50. Nice portions.

I ordered it to eat in and was given a take out box anyway. No offer of water or anything else at the table I was sitting at. So I am convinced that this is really, despite several eat in tables, a take out place. So don't look for much in the service area.

The food was fine. The gyoza had been sitting around too long and were crunchy and not hot. The chicken teriyaki was fine as well. The teriyaki sauce tasted commercial, not homemade. The rice was great, sticky and a healthy portion. A little cup of soy sauce came in the box as well.

All in all, I wouldn't probably go back, but it is a good value and if you are in that part of town and in a hurry, you could do a lot worse.

• Visited May 2012
“Funny Place”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Out of the way, but always have had good food. Lunch is busy and a lot of call in's...but the service keeps up. Very basic sit down eating...don't expect fancy. Just hot and good!!

Visited December 2011
Bellingham, Washington
“Best Teriyaki in Bellingham.... FOR SURE!”
Reviewed August 16, 2011

This place may be a little hole in the wall, but when we want teriyaki, this is the place to go. I have a copy of their menu in my drawer at home and their number on speed dial. I love that I can call ahead and pick it up read to serve my family. Amazing food, great potstickers (best I've ever had), delicious california rolls, not to be missed!

• Visited June 2011