Four Points by Sheraton Bellingham Hotel & Conference Center
Best Western Heritage Inn(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$109
$96
Comfort Inn Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$99
$94
Hotel Bellwether(Bellingham)
$198
Fairhaven Village Inn(Bellingham)
$189
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$94
La Quinta
Holiday Inn Express Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$109
HIExpress.com
$129
$119
SpringHill Suites
Hampton Inn Bellingham-Airport(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$139
$115
Travelocity
The Chrysalis Inn & Spa(Bellingham)
$209
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewslakeway innfred meyerindoor poolcomfortable bedshot tubparking lotwill stay there againquiet roomnice stayfront desk staffwestern washington universityeasy accessfree breakfastwe've stayedcoffee makerstayed one nightatrium
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Stayed here many times due to location, friendly staff, and fabulous happy hour at Poppes Bistro and Lounge. Our reservations have been accurate , special requests met and check in was quick and accurate. The room are clean, and tastefully decorated. Its always a pleasure to stay at this location as the staff are very warm and friendly. You really feel that being a Best Western Elite member really is special by the way that your treated.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dana W, Director of Operations at Four Points by Sheraton Bellingham Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Barbara P,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed it! Look for more improvements here soon and we look forward to hosting you again here in the near future!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

The beds are awesome!! The people are very freindly and when we asked for something we recieved it quickly. Yet we had to ask for towels to be brought to the pool on 2 different occasions, the menu in the room does not match the available room service menu and the sauna is slippery. When I was leavng the sauna I stepped off the wood onto the concrete and slipped and fell through the door, my nose hurts. I purchased breakfast with my reservations on line (booking.com) when I got there I had to say something and was given 2 vouchers for breakfast but they could not be used for room service. The hot tub and pool were nice. The shower curtain in the room bathroom would not close all the way, it looked like it had been broken and reattached the wrong way. The bar was great and the bar tender definately knew her stuff and let us know when happy was.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Dana W, Director of Operations at Four Points by Sheraton Bellingham Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

April Y,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. It is from these comments that makes us improve.

I am glad you liked the beds! Those beds were improved recently and I am glad to see you enjoyed them.

I apologize about the menu. We just recently set in forth a new menu for our outlets and we have the menus being printed for the rooms. Until those menus arrive, we have placed temporary menus in all rooms that match with the new current menu.

I am very sorry for the sauna, but I am glad to see it appears you are ok. If you need anything, please contact me ASAP.

As for your breakfast vouchers, these should have been handed to you at check in. I will make sure the front desk is checking for this, so this unnecessary extra step that you experienced is not taken.

Also, I will make sure the shower rod in your room is fixed right away.

Again, thank you for the comments. I will make sure everyone gets a chance to see them.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Stayed at this hotel a few times , staff is always friendly ,rooms are always clean,and nice , food is very very good at restaurant , also their bar is awesome , my favorite hotel,as soon as you enter , they greet you with a warm smile , make you feel like you are at home.

• Stayed: February 2013
Dana W, Director of Operations at Four Points by Sheraton Bellingham Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2013

Pepesan74,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent visit with us. We are glad you enjoyed it! Have you tried our new menu out at the restaurants yet? We are really excited about it, next time you are in town you need to try it out!

We look forward to hosting you next time!

Reviewed February 8, 2013

My son is a student at Western Washington University. We have stayed multiple times at the Lakeway. We had tried another hotel a few times but came back to the Lakeway, it is much nicer, much quieter and much closer to Western, downtown and Fairhaven. It is right off of the freeway and has easy access to Bellis Fair Mall and other shopping.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Harry W

Harry W,

Thank you for the kind words regarding your recent stay. We are glad you enjoyed it! Next time, if you don't feel like driving, leave it to us. We have a shuttle onsite that can take you to all the locations you mentioned.

We look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed February 8, 2013

The hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly. We arrived late and left fairly early, so we did not have a chance to do much more than go to our room and have breakfast in the restaurant in the morning. The rooms are fine, but average. Overall, a reasonable value, and comfortable stay. We looked at lots of reviews for hotels in the area before booking this one. The hotel was rated farily high. Not sure I would rate it as highly, but we were satisfied with our stay and would recommend the place. .

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

KS-OK,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I am glad, for the most part, you enjoyed your stay. I would like to hear some of your observations on how we can improve. Feel free to contact me at dana@bellingham-hotel.com and let me know. Your comments are much appreciated.

We hope to see you again real soon and thanks again for staying with us!