Four Points by Sheraton Bellingham Hotel & Conference Center
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Comfort Inn Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$117
$104
GuestHouse Inn Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$99
QualityInn
Best Western Heritage Inn(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$135
$198
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$129
La Quinta
Baymont Inn & Suites Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$179
Hampton Inn Bellingham-Airport(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$89
The Chrysalis Inn & Spa(Bellingham)
$214
$209
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewslakeway innfred meyerindoor poolcomfortable bedshot tubparking lotwill stay there againquiet roomnice stayfront desk staffwestern washington universityeasy accessfree breakfastwe've stayedcoffee makerstayed one nightatrium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We stayed one night, two rooms with double beds each. Asked for and received a quite higher room. Certainly one of the nicer Best Westerns. Pool was closed by the time we arrived to the disappointment of the kids for it looked nice. Parking was easy and this is a larger property with what looked like a lounge that was quite busy on a Thursday night but we did not go in. Reception was nice and the room was clean. Good solid Best Western quality. Complementary breakfast with choice of 4 entree items was adequate but if you want to pay they do offer a nice breakfast menu. Good location for Bellingham, I-5, WWU, etc.

Room Tip: many rooms face inward to the indoor pool which may be quieter than the parking lot. Pool seemed to close around 10:00 so no pool noise.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Dana W, Director of Operations at Four Points by Sheraton Bellingham Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

retired _early_51,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your most recent stay with us. We are glad to see you enjoyed your stay! Sorry the pool was closed when you arrived, we hope you get a chance to take a dip next time.

Thanks again and we hope to take care of your family again here in the near future!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I chose this hotel as it offered the best park and stay prices for my needs and I like to stay at Best Western when I can. The hotel is easy to find, right along the freeway. It is behind the Fred Myers parking lot, making it convenient for shopping. The hotel orientation is turned so that the first impression is of the side, so would say poor curb appeal.
Once inside, the lobby is clean, large, and modestly modern. Front desk staff are professional and helpful. They arranged the cab for my early next morning trip to the airport.
I stayed two bookend nights, leaving my car and flying out of Bellingham for two weeks.
Both nights my room was above average for a remodelled Best Western. Everything seemed relatively new, especially the bathroom. The best part of my room was the luxury bed. I'd compare it to the Westin heavenly bed. The front desk called within the first hour to enquire if everything was to my liking and if I needed anything. My room faced the bank of trees against the freeway, however no noise heard. A nice touch is the china coffee cups. There is a bar fridge and a microwave in the room.
There is no free continental breakfast as is the norm at most Canadian Best Western, too bad. Also the hotel is very close to the Canadian border and it would be nice to have at least one Vancouver TV channel for Canadian news.
I used the hotel/airport shuttle on my return. However the wait at the airport was long - perhaps the shuttle pick-up area will improve after construction is done.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Dana W, Director of Operations at Four Points by Sheraton Bellingham Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Karen S,

Thank you so much for the extensive review of your stay with us! It's from these reviews from our guests that shape us to be the best we can be! I am glad to hear you enjoyed our property. Our Park and Stay package is available year round, so the next time you are flying out of Bellingham, just let us know!

We hope to see you again real soon!

Best,

Reviewed January 24, 2013

We have stayed at this Hotel three times and have never been dissapointed.
The staff will go out of their way to give you any kind of assistence that you require.
We also plan on staying there the next time we are in that area,we also left our vehicle there and used the shuttle to the airport,when we returned we also called and the shuttle came and picked us up and delivered us back to the Hotel.Excellant.

Room Tip: Ask the person at the desk for an upgrade if possible. Also try and get an inside room overlooking the pool area.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Bruce M,

Thank you so much for the kind words regarding your recent stays with us! I will make sure everyone gets a chance to see them! Next time you are in town, come try out our new menus at our restaurants, we are really excited about them!

Make it a great day!

Best,

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Pulled in at 8pm after we had been driving all day. Had been on holidays for 3 weeks and had our share of good and bad hotels. This top them all. Good price, great service from a very friendly guy to check in (friendliest person at any hotel we stayed). Room was very clean. Bed was very comfy, good shower with proper hot water temp. Will stay here again if needed.

• Stayed: January 2013

Jennp48,

Thank you so much for the kind words regarding your latest visit with us! We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Make it a great day!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I stay at this location about once a month for business. When you drive up to the hotel you will not be impressed by the exterior, but once you walk inside any concerns you have will be alleviated. The property is clean, the rooms are well appointed, and the staff is welcoming. The on site interested is pretty good as far as hotel restaurants go - you are in the Pacific Northwest, so order the salmon.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Dana W, Director of Operations at Four Points by Sheraton Bellingham Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

PricelineMaster-

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your most recent stay with us. I am happy to see for the most part, you enjoyed your stay.

I am concerned though about the ugly outside comment. Although you were happy with the inside and everything there, I want you to enjoy the whole property, inside or out. Our team is outside daily, and I was wondering what you would like to see improved.

Contact me at dana@bellingham-hotel.com or by phone at (360) 392-6550 and we can discuss further.

Look forward to taking care of you here in the near future!