“Great deli food”

Ranked #31 of 447 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Delicatessen
“Great deli food”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Beyond my expectations. I love clam chowder and enjoy having it at all restaurants offering it. This is in the top 3! The roast beef on fresh sour dough was excellent. A real eating treat which we will enjoy again.
M.A.D.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank frenchie3927

Torquay
“Divine!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I ate at Old World Deli a handful of times, when I was visiting Bellingham last year. A year later, I'm still dreaming of their sandwiches, soups and salad. There's a great selection of wine there too. You can grab a bottle for home as well! Kudos, guys.

Visited September 2013
“Traditional Deli with Panache”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Deli atmosphere to the max. Nice vibe. Heavy on the animal.
Vegetarians can expect cheese and pesto or peppers. Nice local bread.

• Visited December 2013
Bellingham, WA
“Great decor and food”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I really like the informal vibe to this place. The decor is very inviting. I ordered the spicy italian sandwich and a cup of lentil soup. The soup was delicious as was the sandwich, although a half portion was a little small for me.

But it's really the atmosphere I like. Good place to just hang out and read a book or people watch. I'll make this part of my rotation.

• Visited April 2014
blaine,wa
“Please add a Portabella Panini to your menu!”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Can someone please ask the owners to add a Portabella Panini to their menu? There is only so many times someone can eat the same old vegetarian sandwich options. I know they could make a wonderful Panini. Maybe they could try it as a special first?

• Visited February 2014