“My car knows the way”
Review of Sirena Gelato Shop

Sirena Gelato Shop
Ranked #2 of 13 Dessert in Bellingham
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We live in Fairhaven & I go to Sirena every chance I get. I can take my hands of the steering wheel & the car does the rest. I am not a foodie but have had gelato in half a dozen other places, nothing comes close. The chocolates are rich. The fruits refreshing. Lemon /coconut is my fav for a warm day.

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

This place is awesome! One of the best gelato's in town! Simply loved it! Can't even count how many times I have been there this summer. My Brazilian family came to Bellingham for a visit and loved it!

1  Thank Nadja B
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Here I had the best Ice Creme so far in the USA. I love Italian Gelato and Sirena Gelato Shop is almost as good if not as good as the Gelato I had in Italy. You can try all the flavors before ordering.
It is located in Fairhaven the old district of Bellingham. I will definitely be back.

2  Thank Seneca L
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stopped here for a sampling after dinner at Giuseppe's, and it was a great way to thend our meal! Staff was friendly and the Gelato was very good. We were spoiled last year as we spent some time in Italy and came to love good Gelato. Sirena does a great job with their presenation. Great texture, good selection of flavors, and rich tastes. We will definitely go back!

2  Thank Michael C
Reviewed July 19, 2013

This small shop in the Fairhaven district of Bellingham offers great, Italian-style gelato. Creamy, smooth and loaded with flavor.

A definite must if visiting the Fairhaven district!

1  Thank TouristeSeattle

Been to Sirena Gelato Shop? Share your experiences!