“Delizioso! Squisito! Prelibato!”
Review of Sirena Gelato Shop

Sirena Gelato Shop
Ranked #2 of 13 Dessert in Bellingham
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Amazing gelato! It is simply the very best that you will ever taste! Delicious! We love to stop here for a scoop, or two, or three... especially when the weather is warm, the company is good, and the evening is lingering... A great way to top off any happy occasion!

7  Thank gottaBgood

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Stopped in after a nice meal at a local restaurant for some desert. Nice friendly atmosphere and great gelato.

8  Thank GigSn3
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Seriously, if you haven't visited this gelato shop before then you need to try it I usually don't like ice cream, frozen yogurt or any of their ilk, but I fell in love with Sirena's gelato right after my first bite. During my last visit I tried the Oreo and birthday cake flavors. The Oreo was definitely my favorite! They also serve espresso drinks which I am looking forward to trying during my next visit.

4  Thank Theincrediblelunk
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Stopping for gelato is our favorite way to end walks along Bellingham Bay's Boulevard Park. It's fun trying a couple sample tastes of the many flavors in the case even though I know salted caramel is my first choice. We stop summer and winter and in between. Gelato at Sirena Gelato Shop is always in season.

5  Thank Mona2446
Reviewed February 25, 2013

If you are looking for good gelato this is the place. Staff are not so friendly but take it to go and walk down to the waterfront. Enjoy.

1  Thank Sanjay R

Been to Sirena Gelato Shop? Share your experiences!