“Great deser option” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Great deser option”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in after a nice meal at a local restaurant for some desert. Nice friendly atmosphere and great gelato.

Visited April 2013
8 Thank GigSn3

“Try the Oreo gelato!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Seriously, if you haven't visited this gelato shop before then you need to try it I usually don't like ice cream, frozen yogurt or any of their ilk, but I fell in love with Sirena's gelato right after my first bite. During my last visit I tried the Oreo and birthday cake flavors. The Oreo was definitely my favorite! They also serve espresso drinks which I am looking forward to trying during my next visit.

• Visited April 2013
4 Thank Theincrediblelunk
Bremerton, Washington
“My Favorite Stop in Fairhaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

Stopping for gelato is our favorite way to end walks along Bellingham Bay's Boulevard Park. It's fun trying a couple sample tastes of the many flavors in the case even though I know salted caramel is my first choice. We stop summer and winter and in between. Gelato at Sirena Gelato Shop is always in season.

• Visited March 2013
5 Thank Mona2446
Bellingham, Washington
“Great location”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

If you are looking for good gelato this is the place. Staff are not so friendly but take it to go and walk down to the waterfront. Enjoy.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank slr0927
“Quality gelato and friendly, knowledgable staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

This Fairhaven gem is my favorite place to stop anytime I'm in the Bellingham area for a quick treat. The shop has a cozy warm Italian environment. Their gelato is rich and delicious with lots of flavors to choose from, the staff are always friendly and know everything about the gelato, and the prices are very affordable. I've brought many friends and family members here, and they've always had a great experience.

7 Thank Ashleyhenry360