“Try the Oreo gelato!”
Review of Sirena Gelato Shop

Sirena Gelato Shop
Ranked #2 of 13 Dessert in Bellingham
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Seriously, if you haven't visited this gelato shop before then you need to try it I usually don't like ice cream, frozen yogurt or any of their ilk, but I fell in love with Sirena's gelato right after my first bite. During my last visit I tried the Oreo and birthday cake flavors. The Oreo was definitely my favorite! They also serve espresso drinks which I am looking forward to trying during my next visit.

4  Thank Theincrediblelunk

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Stopping for gelato is our favorite way to end walks along Bellingham Bay's Boulevard Park. It's fun trying a couple sample tastes of the many flavors in the case even though I know salted caramel is my first choice. We stop summer and winter and in between. Gelato at Sirena Gelato Shop is always in season.

5  Thank Mona2446
Reviewed February 25, 2013

If you are looking for good gelato this is the place. Staff are not so friendly but take it to go and walk down to the waterfront. Enjoy.

1  Thank Sanjay R
Reviewed February 4, 2013

This Fairhaven gem is my favorite place to stop anytime I'm in the Bellingham area for a quick treat. The shop has a cozy warm Italian environment. Their gelato is rich and delicious with lots of flavors to choose from, the staff are always friendly and know everything about the gelato, and the prices are very affordable. I've brought many friends and family members here, and they've always had a great experience.

7  Thank Ashleyhenry360
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is the best gelato I have had outside of Italy- where I lived and travelled for three years, so I believe I have some experience in making this statement. This is a small business which uses fresh and often local ingredients. Definitely worth checking out. There are also some creative "takes" on classic gelato (and sorbetto) presentation-- you'll have to go there to find out more!

6  Thank LF62_12