“My Favorite Stop in Fairhaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sirena Gelato Shop

Sirena Gelato Shop
Ranked #2 of 13 Dessert in Bellingham
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Bremerton, Washington
“My Favorite Stop in Fairhaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

Stopping for gelato is our favorite way to end walks along Bellingham Bay's Boulevard Park. It's fun trying a couple sample tastes of the many flavors in the case even though I know salted caramel is my first choice. We stop summer and winter and in between. Gelato at Sirena Gelato Shop is always in season.

• Visited March 2013
5 Thank Mona2446

Bellingham, Washington
“Great location”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

If you are looking for good gelato this is the place. Staff are not so friendly but take it to go and walk down to the waterfront. Enjoy.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Sanjay R
“Quality gelato and friendly, knowledgable staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

This Fairhaven gem is my favorite place to stop anytime I'm in the Bellingham area for a quick treat. The shop has a cozy warm Italian environment. Their gelato is rich and delicious with lots of flavors to choose from, the staff are always friendly and know everything about the gelato, and the prices are very affordable. I've brought many friends and family members here, and they've always had a great experience.

7 Thank Ashleyhenry360
Elkhart, Indiana
“Fantastic Gelato in Fairhaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is the best gelato I have had outside of Italy- where I lived and travelled for three years, so I believe I have some experience in making this statement. This is a small business which uses fresh and often local ingredients. Definitely worth checking out. There are also some creative "takes" on classic gelato (and sorbetto) presentation-- you'll have to go there to find out more!

Visited September 2012
6 Thank LF62_12
Cannon Beach, Oregon
“Made fresh every day always appeals to the senses!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Never miss a gelato or sorbet when we're in Fairhaven. Great selection of flavours, mint chocolate chip is my favourite! My wife enjoyed her peach sorbet today. Can eat inside, or outside when it's warmer. Friendly, helpful service ...... and free wi-fi!

4 Thank yvrbrit2