“Count On It”

Ivar's Seafood Bar
Ranked #256 of 460 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Love the chowder and the shrimp dishes are favorites too. The food is consistent, service average and you know what you are going to get.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Some of the best fish and chips of the trip.
I never miss and Ivar's when I visit Washington.
The food is always good.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Ivar's is always busy at Bellis Fair, so I finally gave in and stopped by for lunch. The white clam chowder is pretty good. I enjoyed it very much. However, the fish n chips I ordered weren't as pleasant. The fish was dry, and it had that frozen seafood taste to it. The fries were ok, but I asked for crispy fries and they fell short. I would still drop by for some soup, but for anything else, I'd go elsewhere.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

You know, I haven't seen many seafood places in malls so I decided to give this place a try. I had the Alaska Paddock and it was pretty good. It tasted the same as what I was expecting. I don't see why people are complaining about this place, but yet again, this was my first time eating at Ivar's. I enjoyed my experience, but one minor thing that I would say they could improve on is faster service and bigger plates.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

After a day of touring and shopping, my wife and I figured that we'd have a nice seafood feast. Wrong place to do this at!! Prices were average, but portions were minuscule! Felt like we were really putting out our server, which was quite insulting.