“Americano and protein box” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Cafe, American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Washington state
“Americano and protein box”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

Is there anything else? Well yes, but I can count on the Americano consistency and I'm glad to have the protein box. Traveling alot makes it difficult to eat properly and Starbucks has that answer.

Visited November 2012

Bellingham
“What can I say? It's Starbucks.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

Starbucks is the best coffee shop around, in my opionion. The atmosphere is friendly and trendy. It's fun to look at all the merchandise they sell (dreaming about that espresso machine). All of their coffee and tea drinks are fabulous. It is a real treat to go there and spend an hour talking with a friend.

Visited November 2012
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“MUST TRY THE CLOVER PRESS COFFEE!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

I must admit I am a Starbucks junkie so I was shocked to walk into this shop and not know about the Clover Press. The great staff working took the time to explain the process to me, you get to choose any of the beans they sell for your coffee! After making my selection I stepped down and watched the process and was amazed! But the real treat was yet to come, I was handed the best cup of coffee I have ever had at Starbucks!!! I know this is a huge investment for them and hope it succeeds as it is great!!! If you are a true coffee lover you must stop in and try this!!!! It is wonderful that you get all this at no extra cost.

• Visited September 2012
bellingham, wa
“Give me my JOE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

We love Starbucks! You can get coffee or smoothies just the way you like them and if you pick something you don't like they'll let you order a second time for free! Don't get me started on their baked goods! Pumpkin scones, banana bread etc. It's one of my favorite morning stops!

Visited August 2012
Newton, Wisconsin
“Patient, professional service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2011

The barista took the time to explain the new Clover equipment and made me a wonderful cup of Verona when we passed through Bellingham last week. Thanks for going out of your way to make a SUPER fresh cup of Joe.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!