“Dare I say, better than the Greek restaurants in town!”

Mediterranean Specialties Cafe
Ranked #252 of 452 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I was delighted to see all the offerings they had. So many spices and delicacies offered, it's very hard to choose. We started with gyros, one chicken, the other beef. Delicious! We couldn't leave without trying the baklava and it was absolutely exquisite. We will definitely be back, we have many more items to try....

There are newer reviews for Mediterranean Specialties Cafe

Reviewed February 27, 2013

This neighborhood gem has a great selection of specialty Mediterranean ingredients and food items. The deli counter has a few tasty Greek items that can be purchased to go or eaten in a small seating area. Come for the shopping, stay for the food.

1  Thank OneTrippyHippy
Reviewed September 28, 2012

They have a great assortment of Mediterranean deli items. Stuff hard to find, or impossible elsewhere around here. The pre-made foods are good, but not why I go there, not meant as a negative comment, I just don't very often. They are very nice people too. Spend time wandering around looking over things I want to learn more about and to use.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

My husband, daughter and I tried the Mediterranean Specialties Cafe recently. He and I had chicken gyros, which were disappointing. There was very little spicing to the chicken, although the tzatziki was good. My daughter had spanakopita, which was quite good, though nothing to rave about. Ditto the dolmades (grape leaves) which were good but not excellent. We were also disappointed that it is more a fast food place than a real cafe. The grocery section is interesting to look around in while you wait. All in all, we'll probably not go back.

Reviewed November 17, 2011

I love to eat lunch here... My favorite is the falafel with baklava for desert.