“Just Okay”

The Pita Pit
Ranked #249 of 457 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I felt the quality of the meat (turkey) was lacking and the onions were all in one glob. The sauce had no flavor.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We stop everytime we go downtown. They have a great selection and the place is always clean.
We find the staff personable, always willing to help with the selection of ingredients. Fast food but healthy, can't go wrong.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

First off, I've been to the Pita Pit in Pasco, WA and it is terrific. So when I found one in Bellingham I talked my bf into trying it. We were the only customers, yet the service was beyond slow. The two workers were more interested in personally chatting each other up. We ordered Pitas with falafel and watching them being made was a turn-off. I used the rest room while we waited and realized then that we should have left as it was quite untidy. We ate inside rather than doing take-out and my bf asked for a glass of water. Sorry. Only drinks available are for sale from the glassed-in case. Will never return.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

Their pitas made (somewhat) fast and depending on which person you get to make them heaping with toppings or filled to the "acceptable" level. A good amount of healthy toppings and some meats to choose from and vegetarians will be okay here.A bit too high on their prices but produce is going up in costs so they don't have too much control over that.

Reviewed June 25, 2011

I tried there Euro or Gyro, Thats one of best taste I got with greek food.

Been to The Pita Pit? Share your experiences!