“Our regular joint when staying in Bellingham”

Pho 99 Vietnamese Noodle House
Ranked #111 of 451 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Pacific Northwest
“Our regular joint when staying in Bellingham”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Good food for cheap. Standard vietnamese fare but the homemade chilli paste is to die for. Atmosphere a bit dingy and waits are a bit long during lunch and dinner rushes but will recommend.

• Visited June 2013

Bellingham, Washington
“Soul Satisfying and Delicious”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I've found Pho 99 to have excellent "comfort food" and fast service. True, it does get crowded at peak times, but the clientele is far from just WWU students. In fact, the customers are an eclectic cross section of Bellingham. It's location, just seconds off of I-5 should make it a convenient stop for travelers in addition to locals.

The food is super fresh, and menu has all sorts of options. Even the "small" portions are good sized. Not much on ambiance, and it gets noisy when crowded. Come for the food! Prices are very reasonable!

• Visited June 2013
Bellingham, Washington
“Great Pho and other items”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This place is great. The food is really good. It's a great value too. The atmosphere is so bad it's comically quaint. They just got new Lime Green chops sticks! Very strange. The people are very nice and "Mama San" is a hoot! She comes across as pissed off, but she really is very nice and funny in a "if I like you OK, if not....) sort of way. I go often.

• Visited September 2012
“Fantastic staff”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Everyone at the restaurant are very nice. I used to go more often until it caught on with the Western crowd. Now, I go less often, but I always enjoy it. My favorite pho place in town.

Visited July 2012
Chehalis, Washington
“An unusual but yummy filling inexpensive dinning experience.”
Reviewed October 16, 2011

I took my daughter and her friends here for dinner. The portions were large and fresh and very good. Not really my usual fare but I really enjoyed the food.

• Visited October 2011