“Great Pho and other items”

Pho 99 Vietnamese Noodle House
Ranked #135 of 452 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This place is great. The food is really good. It's a great value too. The atmosphere is so bad it's comically quaint. They just got new Lime Green chops sticks! Very strange. The people are very nice and "Mama San" is a hoot! She comes across as pissed off, but she really is very nice and funny in a "if I like you OK, if not....) sort of way. I go often.

There are newer reviews for Pho 99 Vietnamese Noodle House

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Everyone at the restaurant are very nice. I used to go more often until it caught on with the Western crowd. Now, I go less often, but I always enjoy it. My favorite pho place in town.

Reviewed October 16, 2011

I took my daughter and her friends here for dinner. The portions were large and fresh and very good. Not really my usual fare but I really enjoyed the food.

1  Thank dallasrd