New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Blaine, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“surprised”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014

Found this restaurant on Saturday, was unsure what to expect but I have to admit it was very good. Everything was very fresh, I had the steak and it was cooked very well. My husband had the Fettuccini and that was very good as well.

The prices seemed fairly reasonable and we lucked out as they were having a 20% off entre special so it made it a good deal. The service was pretty good as well.

I would definitely recommend this lovely restaurant and I will go back again.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Rieko14

North Lakewood
“Great breakfast ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

We stopped on a Sunday morning for breakfast and it was great. I had a sausage patty and eggs and my wife had scrambled eggs and ham. The portions were just right and the coffee was good. They have a large breakfast menu and Sunday specials.

1 Thank 56Special
Ferndale, Washington
“Excellent food, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

The Five Columns serves the best Greek Ribs this side of the Atlantic Ocean, hands-down! Check out their specials, too, as they are often outstanding. We have been eating here for years and we've always been happy with both the food and the excellent service. The decor is pleasant and doesn't try to be posh or pretentious. The seating is very comfortable (none of those brick-hard wood chairs you find in some other restaurants) and they have a nice quasi-private area for especially large parties.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank BinPerp
Leesburg, Florida
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Don't believe the bad reviews you read about this restaurant. The place is wonderful. The food was absolutely fantastic. The decor and the atmosphere was great, the rest rooms were clean and everything was wonderful. Service was fantastic. I don't know why the people that gave this place bad reviews did so but they must have an axe to grind because our experience was so different . We live in an RV full time and travel the USA and a eat in many many restaurants and this one was a delight. Best Greek salad I've ever eaten. Our breakfast omlette was wonderful. Nothing but praise for this place you won't be sorry you stopped in.

2 Thank Bobby M
Bellingham
“Old peoples food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

My 87 year old mother thought this place was great, but my husband and I (both in our 50s) were very disappointed. The place seemed dirty, service was slow, the food was so-so, and the place was expensive. Won't be back.

Visited October 2012