“Great Sushi-Hard Seats” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Burlington, Washington
“Great Sushi-Hard Seats”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We went last night on a Wednesday about 5:30, easily found a seat and really enjoyed the sushi. We'll go back again but we would go more often if the chairs were cushioned. Too hard for old butts.

• Visited August 2013

Prince George
“Sushi and rolls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

The sushi and rolls are amazing! The Dragonfly Roll is a must try!! The service was friendly and attentive.

• Visited July 2013
Seattle
“Great place to stop for lunch or dinner between Seattle and Vancouver”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We've been there multiple times instead of opting for Red Robin or some other chain. They have a great sushi menu with really interesting, high quality items and their lunch menu is excellent as well.

Strongly recommend!

• Visited July 2013
Bellingham
“Great food, great environment.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Very good, the nigiri was expensive but for sushi you can't put a price on quality. I got two rolls which were moderately priced and they were extremely delicious. Its a really nice clean place too, which is comforting when dealing with raw fish. They put a lot of wasabe on my nigiri, and it masked the taste of the tako, which was disappointing since I had a wad of wasabe on my plate and could have put it on myself. Still very good. I will return

• Visited June 2013
Abbotsford, Canada
“Surprised this isn't ranked higher!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Went with my boyfriend on a Monday night around 8 or so. It was pretty packed when we arrived, but after waiting probably 5-10 minutes we were seated. I'll just cut to the chase and say that this place had incredible sushi. It was so mouth-watering and every bite just melted in my mouth. Just thinking about it is making me want to go back! Truly, if you get a chance, and you LOVE sushi...I'd highly recommend it :)

Oh and, like I said in the title, I'm so surprised this is ranked something like #64 for restaurants in Bellingham? Should definitely be in the top 10.

• Visited April 2013