“Great place to stop for lunch or dinner between Seattle and Vancouver” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Blue Fin Sushi

Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Seafood, Sushi
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Seattle
“Great place to stop for lunch or dinner between Seattle and Vancouver”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We've been there multiple times instead of opting for Red Robin or some other chain. They have a great sushi menu with really interesting, high quality items and their lunch menu is excellent as well.

Strongly recommend!

• Visited July 2013

Bellingham
“Great food, great environment.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Very good, the nigiri was expensive but for sushi you can't put a price on quality. I got two rolls which were moderately priced and they were extremely delicious. Its a really nice clean place too, which is comforting when dealing with raw fish. They put a lot of wasabe on my nigiri, and it masked the taste of the tako, which was disappointing since I had a wad of wasabe on my plate and could have put it on myself. Still very good. I will return

• Visited June 2013
Abbotsford, Canada
“Surprised this isn't ranked higher!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Went with my boyfriend on a Monday night around 8 or so. It was pretty packed when we arrived, but after waiting probably 5-10 minutes we were seated. I'll just cut to the chase and say that this place had incredible sushi. It was so mouth-watering and every bite just melted in my mouth. Just thinking about it is making me want to go back! Truly, if you get a chance, and you LOVE sushi...I'd highly recommend it :)

Oh and, like I said in the title, I'm so surprised this is ranked something like #64 for restaurants in Bellingham? Should definitely be in the top 10.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank zanniepop
Bellingham, Washington
“Maybe the sushi is better?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

I ordered the bento box with tofu, California rolls and gyoza. It was just okay. There were lots of people ordering just sushi though, so maybe their sushi is the way to go?

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
“Great Sushi! Fresh and tasty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Went here for the first time about a week ago. Lots of choices on the menu and some nicely priced specials. The service was a bit slow - but that is to be expected when the sushi is made fresh!

Try the Lion King - it's great!

Visited January 2013