“At least its cheap...”

Pizza Time
Ranked #347 of 457 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I have gone to Pizza Time two times in the past year - both times for take-out after work because its located on my drive between home and work. I'm sorry that I went back the second time. Two times I was treated rudely and the pizza was tasteless. I assume that they've managed to stay open because they are surrounded by college housing. Drive on by, people.

Reviewed June 2, 2011

You wont regret it! And with the cheesestix...oh yeah!

3  Thank snohamster
Reviewed March 30, 2009

Yuck. Thats pretty much all I have to say.

Reviewed January 24, 2009

Cheap.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 16, 2008

Not as good as Pipeline, but have acquired a taste since it is two steps away from my boyf's apartment.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Pizza Time? Share your experiences!