New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Bellingham, Washington, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ants”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Went in for dinner with my wife and daughter that is 3.... Sat down waiting for food while eating salad my daughter looks over and sees ants all over the window seal crawling all over the wall table ect..... Then the waitress that took our order was sitting with two gentlemen chatting with them her feet kicked up hands behind her head chatting about something..... While the two guys sat there and drank beer..... Then there was a guy that was standing at the kitchen entrance with his arms up talking to someone behind the doors with his pants so far down you could see his underwear nearly his as crack....... Come on people some commen sense this is suppose to be a restaurant.... Some of the worst customer service I've ever recived and one of the nasty places I've been too in a long time..... Ants crawling all over what the hell does the kitchen look like that my food is getting prepared in look like....... And last but not least the all you can eat salad bar was not clean very under stocked nearly missing half the items while the other half that was there was mixed into each other so you basically got a pre made salad of what was a mess of greens that wasn't picked up..... Will never go back again!!!!!!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Timmy W

“Really good pizza, just pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

We didn't experience any of the service difficulties previous reviews talked about. The wait times for food were good, the pizza itself was delicious and the salad bar served its purpose. It all just seemed a bit too expensive for me ($20 for a 16" pizza)... But at least the food delivered.

Washington State
“In the land of the god awful pizza this is about the best you're going to find.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012 via mobile

Coming from New York I'm a tough critic. Bellingham is the capitol of the bad pizza. Even though this is a chain it is about the best you'll find in Bellingham. I like the Gormet Veggie and my roomie likes King Arthur's Supreme. Someone from back east needs to open a real pizza place here.

• 2 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Washington state
“I called ahead w/ a coupon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Got there and they'd given my to go pizza to someone else by mistake. They started another for me - I waited a bit but was given my large King Arthur Supreme for $8 + tax - more than made up for their mistake!

Visited March 2012
Kalispell, Montana
“Good quality pizza and salad bar.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

The lunch specials are your best bang for the buck here. There is no question that this is really good pizza... but it's pricey. And I suppose there is a reason the old saying is an old saying....that you get what you pay for. You can see the quality in the ingredients and the consistent nice flavor of this pizza. This place has one of the few remaining salad bars...if you like salad bars (which I do), not including all the Chinese buffets in town that kinda qualify as a salad bar. Lots of variety and nice fresh stuff. I guess I can always find cheap pizza at several other places, but when I need a quality pizza and want a do-it-myself salad, I go here.

• Visited April 2012